Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

Can we please have more doors and windows. The one we can buy mostly very basic and boring. All white framed. Aside from the few that aren't white framed. Nothing really stands out and show personality. Envy some of the older players. Some have nice windows and doors I can't buy but wish I can. Some have a matching window and door set I'd spend gems just to buy. These brown frame door and window set that I don't know the name of and the player don't want to share the name of it. Please add windows and doors even from old goals or whatever. If you won't design new doors and windows at least you can bring them back for people who missed out and for newer players like me who would greatly appreciate them. Stain glass and divider set is also a beaut. Please bring it back. Red snow topped door. If you added more items from past goals in Black Friday sale and or the design menu perhaps people spend gems on it. Like some of the older crates I can't buy instead of the current ones I can. Only about 3 in the current one I'd would and have splurged on only.

New Resident
    Can we have a 'select all' button in friends list? It's painful to click them one by one when requesting materials.

Reactivar los antiguos hornos aunque sea utilizando los diamantes para activarlos dando m?s vitalidad al juego

New Resident
    That's because the game used to be much better. There were not stupid goals and there were fun seasonal food gifts to give your neighbors. Lots of decorations (not stupid oversized people, but very cute decorations) you could buy. It was relaxing and fun to decorate. Now there are almost no new decorations.

Host(ess)
    It would be nice to give/receive more than 20 gifts. You require 40 neighbors in order to expand without gems. So why not allow at least 40 gifts? One from each neighbor.

Some of us didn?t get a chance to participate in those. It would be nice if they start the following goals & appliances: Floral Goal(Floral Fountain, oven, stove), Tiara Counter Goal, Palace stove, Royal Oven, Chandelier table, Succulent oven/fountain

Sticky Note to post your gift preferences. Many don?t care enough to look at your wall see it below. I?m begging for Sticky Note and or option that gives us control who can post. Can have a neighbors only can post. Too making unnecessary posts like ?Tipped?, ?Community Tips, 3x. Only thing they?re doing is clogging up my wall with things already know via feed. So tired having to delete and type on my neighbors wall about my preferences because of this. Seriously it?s so annoying and time consuming. Please make it so. I spent so much on your game. Sticky Note and or Neighbors can only post gift option. Can add Enter ID option from people who aren?t neighbors that want to add you.Please bring back seasonal food gifts. Loathe food gifts but that sounds fun. Only way I?ll send it like food gift.
    Last edited by MsHelloKitty07; 03-31-22 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Really need to know why editing lol

Rhino Keeper
    Agree with this. If you have to scroll through hundreds of pages, then only to revert to the beginning after one piece of tile is very frustrating. And the ability to search or sort the gift box and decor inventory is needed. Takes too much time just to decorate or gift

My suggestion is to go back to having less goal parts to make an oven and go back to 27 or less cooking items, I have been playing for 13 years and it is not fun anymore its a chore

Please bring back these tiles.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220623-083207_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	142.8 KB 
ID:	63787