Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by happyviolet View Post
    Re: "My Gifts"

Please change the order in which the latest gift comes first.
    Moved to Suggestions forum given this is not a bug.

New Resident

Idea: Trading

Just thought that it would be really cool to trade items like decorations, appliances and more with neighbors!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FliksCafe View Post
    Just thought that it would be really cool to trade items like decorations, appliances and more with neighbors!
    I would like to trade item, like my Tea Cupboard because I have 4 that I do not want, I would like to trade 2 of them to someone just for 1 more Miss Confectionery.

And many more item I would like to trade with other people also. If they want also.

But like I said in a different post on the forum some where, I do not think that will happen.

Because they could (very well) lose money from that.

However yes I agree with the decoration part, but so far, may never happen.

However I can hope.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Rhino Keeper
    Would love:

1. New basic ovens
    Like ovens with a lot of recipes and no goals, something on every 10 or so levels, when i just started playing i always waiting to level up so I can open new ovens.

2. All Button Gift please
    so we don't waste so much time

3. Please bring back old goal ovens, i stopped playing for about a year and I Miss a lot, so I really want the old goal ovens, Beside the 5 days goal added new recipes, itu would be nice to have the old goal ovens too.

New Resident
    Is there anyway that the gift limit / requests could be increased, especially with the new goals needing so many items?

I'd also second any request to be able to put down more than 1 floor or wall tile at a time, I'm not sure tapping constantly is good for us

And I'm with everyone else for re-releasing old goals

Rhino Keeper
    Suggestion recipes

1. Fruit Pizza
    2. Coral Cakes + cupcakes
    3. Crystal/******nite cakes
    4. More donuts
    5. Fallen leaves cake
    6. Vines cake
    7. Lotus theme (lotus tea, lotus cupcake, lotus cake)
    Last edited by cuzie65; 02-22-19 at 11:08 PM.

There are PLENTY of ovens and other appliances that are locked by goals, goals that you could play several years ago. Newer players want those items too!
    PLEASE make the locked ovens and other appliances available for purchase during a limited period of time.
    (You can even make them cost diamonds, I would pay real money to get them!)

So many improvements needed

I?m back after a long break from the game. I want to preface this by saying I very much enjoy this game and the challenges it has. It?s cute and fun. It makes me sad that so much content has been add with so few bug fixes or game improvements. There were issues I noticed back then when I used to play (a couple of years ago- 2016). These issues haven?t been addressed and they are still pretty big problems now. Here?s my lovely list:
    (In no particular order)
    -placing a ?retired? (an item with no price) item send you all they way to the first page of the item category and you have to scroll all the way back through to return to the item. The process must be completed for every single item a user wishes to place. This is frustrating and time consuming. Could there be some kind of inventory of items we have already bought so we don?t have to spend so much time scrolling?
    -gifting is a mess. We have to scroll through pages upon pages of items to find the one gift we want to send. That?s super frustrating. A search option would be great or maybe separating gifts into catagories such as ?food?, ?current goal parts?, ?retired goal parts? (and within this category, sort by events or years- some sort of filter to make it easier).
    -in some places, the borders around things don?t line up right and the cover stuff (gifts is a good example of that. It seems the boxes don?t fit in the page quite right)
    These are the biggest things that I find frustrating and I know a lot of other people also dislike. This game is pretty good, it would be great if these things were fixed.

New Resident

Unhappy 说说我的想法

1/菜的销售速度太慢了,那么多的菜堆在餐厅里面;
    2/现在的任务建造炉子需要太多的零件了;
    3/需要增加可以接受更多邻居的礼物;

我用安卓手机,七八年了一直在玩而,虽然画面没有苹果系统好,但是我仍然喜欢这个游戏。
    能不能改改?店里堆了超级多的菜。。。。销售的速度太慢了,那么多零件才能建造一个炉子。。。 。

任务时间能再加长吗?

in my opinion, the neighbour list for gifting is still fine. there are many gamers (especially in BS) who gives personalised gifts. So its really much better with this new system. I remember back in the days it used to be all checked. and i had to one by one erase the ticks by tapping the unchecks.

i do 2nd the increase of gifts a player can get. because of the way this game evolved to like 40 parts per oven or 40 parts + 20 parts per oven. need practically 3 days to get an oven up if every neighbour Do not mass gift and personalised their gifting.

goals due time is too short, for a 60 part oven and seems like need 3 ovens to get the quest going. =(

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast