Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by KeatonsKupcakes View Post
    Maxed gifts shouldn’t be a thing. If I have 100 neighbors I should be able to receive 100 gifts.

Option to move food from one counter to another.

A select all button when gifting.

Tipping takes so long. We need a tip button please.

When I place an item thats no longer available the whole inventory resets and I have to scroll again. Please fix.

5 day goal should start FIRST, then the 14 day goal.

The gift section is a mess. Basic parts / food tab. A search bar would be ideal but ill just keep dreaming lol.

I love this game but the functions drive me insane sometimes. At this point yall should just hire me lol
    I agree with everything you said even the hire you part cus at least you get our frustration ����
    Add me if you don't do 14 day goals and will gift food/drink and like to receive food/drink. That's free money for me to make shooooot why not. 🫶🏻🫶🏻

Farm Supplier
    I'm starting to wonder if we all took to Google play store reviews of maybe then they would listen if they got a bunch of one star reviews ����
    Add me if you don't do 14 day goals and will gift food/drink and like to receive food/drink. That's free money for me to make shooooot why not. 🫶🏻🫶🏻

Fashion Designer
    A neighbor of mine mentioned this and I would like to add this here as an asking/suggestion.

I would like an option to be able to disable wall posts. It would be helpful if anyone is on vacation, sick and unable to play, taking a break, etc. It would be nice to know no one is posting and not feel like we'd need to keep checking back to clear our walls. The bakery owner could have some sort of "message of leave" posted and know it won't be buried under a bunch of other posts and all neighbors would be able to see it.

With almost everything being on sale, it would have been appropriate to also have a massive GEM sale so that players could purchase the items that are on sale.

14 day goal not achievable.

I have stopped doing the 14 day goals? I have missed achieving it the last three times. It is not realistic without spending money. I checked my screen time for this game? it went from 44 min a day to 3 minutes. 😳 Adjust the goals soon or the app gets the ax. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Can there be a way to see how many appliance spots we already have unlocked? Possibly the unlocked count right next to where you can purchase more spots? It's a pain to have to bring all my appliances out and count them individually to see how many I have.

Executive Chef
    I’ve been waiting for ANY gem sale …would love to buy,but not paying full price,fashion has almost daily gem sales….can’t remember last time bakery had one

If at all possible, I'd appreciate a block option for Android users as well. It's a bit inconvenient to have to open a support ticket to do so.

Fashion Designer
    I would REALLY love the option to be able to scroll inventory just like we can gifts. Clicking the arrow through pages and pages is very time consuming and tiring. Also, I would love it if the inventory wouldn't go back all the way to the beginning after placing an item that is not/no longer available for purchase. For example, when I put out a certain divider that I got from a crate which happens to be toward the end of my inventory, I have to click all the way yonder for each and every divider I want to place. It makes redecorating such a pain.

Fashion Designer
    This is the 3rd time I accidentally clicked on box while scrolling through. it's not even the one I wanna buy just accidentally clicked on it when I wanted to click on the arrow button.
    I'm so sick of the lack of gems using conformation. is there truly no way for the developers to make at least a lil pop up?

ARE YOU SURE TO BUY THIS? YES NO

that kinda thing. please. it's been years and will be something very much appreciated, if not by anyone else, at least by me.