Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

I have an issue where if something doesn’t have a price (retired or an item from turning in collections, for example) and I place it, then I’m sent back to the start of the item category list. It’s really frustrating when trying to decorate or place ovens, especially is the item is like twenty pages deep in the list or a lot of the item needs placed (like a floor tile).

I know I say this all the time but the amount of parts needed for goal ovens is so so difficult. The amount of gifts that can be sent and receives either need raised or the amount of parts lowered.

I think the sending gifts situation needs some help. There’s a lot of pages to scroll through. It would be amazing if it were sorted. It could be done by years, by season, by theme, or even by color would be much more helpful than the giant list there is now.

I love this game and I wish for it to get better so people keep playing and stop leaving like they have been

Host(ess)
    The pace of the game is too much. My bakery is being filled with too much food instead of decorations and tables. And it is getting more difficult by the goal to search for anything in the tabs. I no longer redecorate as it takes up too much time. And my coins are being drained by the constant baking and buying for goals. Please fix. I really want to collect the ovens/recipes but soon I won't be able to afford them.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to see more stand-alone characters as decor. I know we have a few different types of Hazel and some specialty characters such as servers, cheerleader, bee farmer, etc but I'd like to see more "plain" characters that we can build into our set pieces as we see fit when we decorate.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Naya2017 View Post
    I've said this before but I'll repeat it in case anyone from S8 reads feedback - I've spent a decent amount of real $ in this game for beautiful decor, and I'd be more than willing to throw down some more cash if it means I can unlock old ovens. THAT is what I think drives people to spend for IAPs - not rushing goals. Give me access to recipes and lovely items that I missed due to not starting the game at an earlier time, and I'll fork over my wallet.
    I think this is the greatest suggestion someone has say.

I would be happy to get old decor I have miss out on. I would also spend moneys just to get beautiful old decor from goal in past.

Like have it like value pack in way, but you get everything unlock for specific amount of moneys.

New Resident

Post New things

Please,give us cute holiday hutches, things that would be found in a bakery. To many scenes, every challenge the prize is a scene that would be found outside. Also why wasn?t there 4th of July challenge? I like playing and have played for 2 years and it seams like the challenges and food is not as cute as it was when I first starting to play.

An apple appliance would be a good goal. Personally I've made apple pancakes, apple cinnamon rolls, mini apple pies, apple fritters, apple cobbler, applesauce, apple butter, apple kuchen, apple pies, and Dutch apple pies. I also have recipes I want to try for apple dumplings, double apple fantans, and applesauce loaf.

New Resident

Arrow Suggestions for Neighborhood Functions Improvement

I have a few suggestions that would make the social part of the game so much easier and more enjoyable:

1. Gifting neighbors is a cumbersome task when you have a long list of friends, and they have different gift preferences. Why not divide the gifts choices into categories, rather than having to scroll through the whole thing every single time?

Parts should be categorized by challenge (e.g. Sweetco, Harvest Fair, etc.); and food of course should be a separate category. Parts for purchased equipment not related to a challenge should at least have an equipment reference in the name so you know what they are used for, or if possible be categorized by the equipment name.

2) You could add an option to send maximum tips from the neighbor screen, also - with messages returned if the bakery tips are full, or if less than max were given.

I would still visit friends' bakeries either way to see if they are doing the challenges, and what their progress is (for more appropriate part gifts).

I think the gift menu is the biggest issue for sure. Updating it would take the game to a whole new level, in my opinion. Thanks for listening!
    Last edited by JavaJanes; 09-06-19 at 06:14 AM.

Executive Chef
    If S8 do take value pack item suggestion, here is what some of the items I would like to see in this "Falling Into Autumn" goal.

Pumpkin leaf/
    Pumpkin Owl

Coffee Break

Pumpkin Patch
    Fruit Fountain

Autumn Garden
    Pumpkin Wagon
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Organization of recipes and design items

It would be great to be able to:

1. Sort the recipes by length of time it takes to make each item.

2. Sort design items by what I already have followed by what I don't yet own.

3. Re-do some old goals to finish ovens/drink machines that I have but are not fully unlocked.

I really enjoy this game, but these three things would make it so much easier to play.

I am totally on board with a way to reorganize all the items we have bought and gifts. It?s very frustrating to tap through all those items to redecorate or gift, especially when an item is no longer available for sale and it returns you to the beginning of the list. At least we can scroll through gifts, we can?t do that for decor.

I would love to see some new bakery doors, especially one for Halloween, it would be nice to have doors for all the seasons.

Thank you

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast