Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

Farm Supplier
    I'm a returning player and have noticed a dramatic increase in cost-- gems and coins. Recipes are expensive, floor tiles are expensive, wallpaper is expensive! Also, if i can only get 20 gifts per day, why are ovens needing over 50 parts to complete? I come to this game to escape life, not get another dose of reality. 🤣

A Christmas train with train track tiles Please

Sweetheart Crate should be listed as removed in master list. Not available for purchase.

The ability to revert to a small size bakery. Have a friend who ask for this. She expanded to progress in game but do not really like how big her bakery is. She said she would pay with gems for this option in design menu. I myself like mine small as well. Don?t plan on expanding but it might hinder me.

Quote Originally Posted by CakeOOH View Post
    I'm a returning player and have noticed a dramatic increase in cost-- gems and coins. Recipes are expensive, floor tiles are expensive, wallpaper is expensive! Also, if i can only get 20 gifts per day, why are ovens needing over 50 parts to complete? I come to this game to escape life, not get another dose of reality. 🤣
    Lololo. Ikr for me gifting, play to relax but gift menu such a hassle. Makes it less fun.

Quote Originally Posted by MomoCakez View Post
    Lololo. Ikr for me gifting, play to relax but gift menu such a hassle. Makes it less fun.
    Game cost a lot if you want certain things. Free gems for watching videos do not work. Give an incentive to keep playing and fix it.

OMG A Sale for expansions could be great TT..TT Those always make me almost poor again and it takes me kinda long to rebuild my fortune to lose it all again with expansions! And it's a great idea to bring back old items as S8 do but maybe more frequently .. I also think that the items with gems should be less expensive or the crates.. When u reach 99 level there's nothing left but to do goals and buy stuff but some items prices are way higher than expected and expansions amounts are ridiculous -n-

It could be awesome if we were able to receive more lines per expansion (at least 2) or a line and an additional space to buy an extra oven. They get toooo expensive and the oven limit is too short and when u reach the higher level it makes it boring I buy buy buy but can't diaplay much due to space and I need to spend too much time and effort to become a millionaire to lose it all over again due to an expansion T..T

U know what else could be just AMAZING to have? A search tool! For neighbors, gifts (To send and for the ones already received) and for the design option. This could be too useful to save time (we also have a life out here xD). It could make it easier to help our neighbors with specific gift requests as we already have too much different parts at that list o.o .

It would be great that if you are looking for a stove or gift that the list would not keep returning back to the beginning and then you have to keep scrolling. Also new gifts or items in front and maybe other gifts in alphabetical order. People don?t have all day looking for items. Also, it would be nice to be able to mass click or request for items. I could have visited more neighbors with the time it takes to click.