Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Why does the Pearlescent Smoothie look black on the counter? I?m on iOS 12.4. There?s another recipe that does this too. I?ll post when I encounter it again. Please fix this problem.

Host(ess)
    I would like to see a gift all button added to bakery story. Having hundreds of neighbors to gift is hard. Clicking on every single one takes forever!

Wow! I was going to post about this, but I guess there?s no need. *sigh*

I love the game however it is very time consuming to gift neighbours especially when you have over 100. Sorting gifts would be a start as well as a "Select All" option for mass gifting. Additionally, being able to pin posts on our own walls would be great so visitors can easily see gift requests or important information such as being away on holiday, etc. I think increasing the limit on how much gift and material requests we receive is important as goal ovens have increased needed parts to be constructed. It takes a very long time to complete them without having to spend money.

Offer old goals and their ovens

I lost my first BS when my old iPad crashed. I was never able to restore it. That broke my heart, but I started over and now have worked my way back up to lvl 99. The problem is, ovens I had on the first bakery are not available to me and I miss them. I had 46 ovens not available to me. I would like to see you use old ovens rather than decorations as rewards for goals. Or at least offer them for gems so we can have the opportunity to purchase them. Especially the seasonal ones and the fudge maker. Maybe even let us replay the goal.

Anyone else think this would be a good idea?

Does anybody read any of these suggestions or concerns posts? I see years and years' worth of suggestions, but no action being taken.

My suggestion for today is similar to one that's been asked about dozens of times: we need a way to organize floor decorations. Today, to remodel for Fall, I had to tap 192 times for Helpful Loretta (dressed for Thanksgiving), and since she's discontinued, grabbing her restarted the list of floor items all the way back to the beginning. So to grab 2 more of her, I had to tap 192 times again. And then again. 6 clicks on my phone for 3 tiny little decoration pieces! This is incredibly painstaking when you're putting up a fence, for example, and the fence is discontinued and on page 130 of floor items. You have to tap 130 times for each fence piece, and sometimes I need 30 or 40 of them. Ridiculous. It would be a huge help if Team Lava would just add a scroll bar to the floor items, if they won't consider organizing them. At the very, very, very least, fix it so that discontinued items don't 'restart' the floor items list when one is used. I've been playing for nearly 10 years and I still love this game, but it's a massive design flaw. I wish someone in a position of power cared and would read this and give us some feedback. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper

Suggestions

[QUOTE=vkbdkh02;1388350]I have played bakery story since the beginning.

It would be nice if we could arrange our gifts by holiday, season or even similarities. It takes up so much time to search through all the pages.

I agree; I would like the gifts to be organized better.

I would also like that when new recipes come out, that they actually go with the oven they are put with. For example, it would make more sense to have the Blue Bun Oven have blue recipes added, not just a page of random ones. What do the new ones: cinnamon streusel scones, buttermilk pie, and ginger snaps have to do with a Blue Bun Oven? The Honey Mixer also needs more recipes since it only has two. But any new recipes need to relate to it, not just be random ones. This bugs me every time the recipes are released and don't relate.

Executive Chef
    Please make a separate goal items tab & another one for retired items, too much scrolling.

This would make gameplay more comfortable & efficient especially when redecorating.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I agree with above. But why is s8 not doing anything about any of the issues their players have. The gift list is becoming endless and no doubt continue growing. I wish they s8 wouldn?t remove decorations in the shop. There were some beautiful items and are no longer available. Why cant they remain?

Farm Supplier
    It takes 100 taps to send cappuccino to someone not doing goals.... C'mon...