Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

Grand Emperor

Bakery Suggestion Thread

What new items would you like to see come to your bakery?
    Please post your suggestions here.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-27-17 at 04:20 AM.

New Resident

Suggestion/Ideas

I have played bakery story since the beginning.

It would be nice if we could arrange our gifts by holiday, season or even similarities. It takes up so much time to search through all the pages.

Why can't we choose what we want to buy from the gift boxes. It's frustrating when I keep getting multiples of the same gift. This is a waste of my money. You never seem to get the gift you want. It would also be nice if you could maybe trade some of those duplicates with your neighbor.

I love this game but I feel these changes would make it even better for a lot of the players 😍.

Host(ess)
    I have just started Bakery Story after playing Restaurant Story to level 99+ and I was going to request a similar consideration for tabbing in the gifting portion so we can get to the food gifts vs. the parts gifts. In Restaurant Story there is the dinner tab that would take us directly to the stew and roast chicken and I have used that everyday but I would like to additionally request that there be a tab section so we do not have to search through the pages and pages of gifts to get past the parts to get to the food in this game. I am trying to reduce the clutter in my life and would like to reduce the clutter we are subjected to in order to gift here.

Collect all

It would be nice to have a button to collect all the tips from the tables.

Farm Supplier
    I agree with the January 2017 comment!

Hi everyone😊 Id like to suggest a temporary chance to unlock more oven slots at a temporary price. Been on my mind for some time. what do you all think?

What improvements and new suggestions would you like to see in this game?

Here is my list

1. Daily gem videos(At least 2 a day)
    2. Monthly competition(Whoever decorates their bakery the best according to the guidelines wins gems and coins)
    3. Create a "select all" button for gifting neighbors (some people have over 500 neighbors. It's a pain trying to check all of the boxes)
    4. Make it where we can complete old goals even when new goals are up. ( For example, let's say we have a Saint Patrick's goal and someone did not like it. They should have a choice to complete one of the older goals. The expiration for the new goal still could be the same for the old. Almost everyday their are people that install Bakery Story for the first time and not able to enjoy the older goals.
    5. Bring back the block feature.
    6. Bring back the gem dispenser.
    7. Make it where we can type the name of the gift we would like to send without having to keep clicking the arrow thousands of times.
    8. Have 40% off of gems on holidays such as Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Presidents' Day, and 4th of July.
    9. Have it where players could help design wallpapers, chairs, tables, and decorations for goals( That could be once every blue moon)
    10. Be able to sell unwanted gifts.
    11. Be able to see which neighbors are active and not active. It would be cool to see how many days the neighbors have not been active.
    12. Could you make it where when Bakery Story owners post a message on their walls it don't go to the bottom when neighbors post. It would be cool if Bakery Story owners messages stay at the top and the neighbors posts go straight to the bottom.
    13. Make it where when people buy a crate they should have a pop up that says "Are you sure you want to purchase?" There been many of times when I accidentally clicked a box by mistake and I lost my gems.
    14. When we sell items there should be a pop up saying "Are you sure you want to sell?"
    15. When we exchange gems for coins there should be a pop up saying "Are you sure you want to exchange your gems for coins?"

Fashion Designer
    Most of all, I want to be able to move stuff from one counter to another. It's frustrating to have to let stuff sit and sell out before cooking more just to get it on another counter.

I'd like the old goal ovens to become available. It's just crazy that they aren't, especially when people visit other bakeries and see stuff they can never make. That might make them a little money from people short-term, but is NOT a smart long-term strategy. Just sell the ovens for coins when they come out and then for gems later. Have all the recipes in the thing when people buy it.

If you sell an oven for gems, have the recipes available. If people spend ACTUAL money, don't ***** them out of getting what they thought they were buying. It just ticks people off and gets them to quit playing your game. At the very least, let there be some chart that (accurately) lets people know which appliances can be used and which cannot.

Let us keep track of who is gifting and tipping us. Easily.

This 20-requests-per-day thing should be explained to newbies. In fact, there should be a "How The Game Works" thing. Maybe a "thread" here (the existing ones are horrid, bad info, out of date info, can't be relied upon) or just a how-to when people first start using that feature. Newbies tend to give up when they cannot figure stuff out! Unless some other player explains it, there is little to no help available.

That's most of my Wish List. 😀

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by B8keryLady View Post
    It would be nice to have a button to collect all the tips from the tables.
    I second this!
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Daughteroftheking33 View Post

Here is my list

1. Daily gem videos(At least 2 a day)
    2. Monthly competition(Whoever decorates their bakery the best according to the guidelines wins gems and coins)
    3. Create a "select all" button for gifting neighbors (some people have over 500 neighbors. It's a pain trying to check all of the boxes)
    4. Make it where we can complete old goals even when new goals are up. ( For example, let's say we have a Saint Patrick's goal and someone did not like it. They should have a choice to complete one of the older goals. The expiration for the new goal still could be the same for the old. Almost everyday their are people that install Bakery Story for the first time and not able to enjoy the older goals.
    5. Bring back the block feature.
    6. Bring back the gem dispenser.
    7. Make it where we can type the name of the gift we would like to send without having to keep clicking the arrow thousands of times.
    8. Have 40% off of gems on holidays such as Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Presidents' Day, and 4th of July.
    9. Have it where players could help design wallpapers, chairs, tables, and decorations for goals( That could be once every blue moon)
    10. Be able to sell unwanted gifts.
    11. Be able to see which neighbors are active and not active. It would be cool to see how many days the neighbors have not been active.
    12. Could you make it where when Bakery Story owners post a message on their walls it don't go to the bottom when neighbors post. It would be cool if Bakery Story owners messages stay at the top and the neighbors posts go straight to the bottom.
    13. Make it where when people buy a crate they should have a pop up that says "Are you sure you want to purchase?" There been many of times when I accidentally clicked a box by mistake and I lost my gems.
    14. When we sell items there should be a pop up saying "Are you sure you want to sell?"
    15. When we exchange gems for coins there should be a pop up saying "Are you sure you want to exchange your gems for coins?"
    I'm with a lot of this too. Makes sense. Seen others ask for this but S8 never did it.
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast