Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

Please create a way to unlock the goal-locked cooking machines for those players who have not been playing since launch. Allow us to spend gems on these items, or perhaps reboot the goals so we can complete them. Maybe open them all up once a year as a special promotion. I've been playing for years now; I love Bakery Story and all the new content your team is creating, but it would also be nice to have an opportunity to earn every oven/stove/fountain in the game!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daughteroftheking33 View Post
    What improvements and new suggestions would you like to see in this game?

Here is my list

1. Daily gem videos(At least 2 a day)
    2. Monthly competition(Whoever decorates their bakery the best according to the guidelines wins gems and coins)
    3. Create a "select all" button for gifting neighbors (some people have over 500 neighbors. It's a pain trying to check all of the boxes)
    4. Make it where we can complete old goals even when new goals are up. ( For example, let's say we have a Saint Patrick's goal and someone did not like it. They should have a choice to complete one of the older goals. The expiration for the new goal still could be the same for the old. Almost everyday their are people that install Bakery Story for the first time and not able to enjoy the older goals.
    5. Bring back the block feature.
    6. Bring back the gem dispenser.
    7. Make it where we can type the name of the gift we would like to send without having to keep clicking the arrow thousands of times.
    8. Have 40% off of gems on holidays such as Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Presidents' Day, and 4th of July.
    9. Have it where players could help design wallpapers, chairs, tables, and decorations for goals( That could be once every blue moon)
    10. Be able to sell unwanted gifts.
    11. Be able to see which neighbors are active and not active. It would be cool to see how many days the neighbors have not been active.
    12. Could you make it where when Bakery Story owners post a message on their walls it don't go to the bottom when neighbors post. It would be cool if Bakery Story owners messages stay at the top and the neighbors posts go straight to the bottom.
    13. Make it where when people buy a crate they should have a pop up that says "Are you sure you want to purchase?" There been many of times when I accidentally clicked a box by mistake and I lost my gems.
    14. When we sell items there should be a pop up saying "Are you sure you want to sell?"
    15. When we exchange gems for coins there should be a pop up saying "Are you sure you want to exchange your gems for coins?"
    I so agree with all of your suggestions. I've thought about most of them, too, especially number 12 about owners message remaining at the top of the owners wall and number 7 about typing the gift you're looking for instead of going through entire pages to get to it. Also, I'd like to add...have a way to know who & when material requests are filled. It's not fair if some neighbors just take and never give. We should have the ability to weed them out, if they fit that description.

Friendly advice

Lower prices for expanding our bakerys, we should be able to delete. The gifts we don't need, & when building appliances we should be able to purchase parts & ask neighbor's because some neighbors don't accept & some times you don't get a request until several hrs and/ or days later.. Exable: I have 194 neighbor's but only 10 accept my request...

New Resident

I'd like to add

Quote Originally Posted by melbaronie View Post
    Lower prices for expanding our bakerys, we should be able to delete. The gifts we don't need, & when building appliances we should be able to purchase parts & ask neighbor's because some neighbors don't accept & some times you don't get a request until several hrs and/ or days later.. Exable: I have 194 neighbor's but only 10 accept my request...
    These are good points, I've been playing for years now and I'd like to add to these points.
    Its really not easy redecorating due to the way the items are set out ,scrolling for pages for stuff is time consuming and outdated in these types of games.

The bonus diamond icon is full of dodgy links and clickbait,I'm disgusted you'd put your loyal players who maybe more naive in a position to accidentally access these .

Some tasks are ridiculously short,there's no way you can complete some unless you are playing hourly which is not going to happen for an average person.

Farm Supplier
    AMEN. I am so tired of scolling thru tons of items, select one and then have to start over!!! It’s really madding when I’m trying to add a fence or some item that needs the same thing over again. Please don’t start back at the begining..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by atrekker1 View Post
    AMEN. I am so tired of scolling thru tons of items, select one and then have to start over!!! It’s really madding when I’m trying to add a fence or some item that needs the same thing over again. Please don’t start back at the begining..
    It used to really annoy me when it used to keep going back to the beginning for me as well. I found out though that this only happens on iOS. So now if I need to get lots of things out I borrow my wife's android tablet. I just make a big pile of displays. Then get back to my iPad to put things where I want them and to do floors and walls. It takes half the time now.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

New Resident
    That is frustrating! It happens on the tables, chairs and wallpaper with me, takes too long to decorate so I try to do it less often now!

Host(ess)
    i wish they would have have like a 2 times a year sale...for like 2 days make every available oven open to purchase, barter, gift or trade...u could use real money or bakery money or diamonds to buy with....!!

Host(ess)

Cool Plz Plz Do These Suggestions!!

i have been playing for a very long time...over 10 years...anywhoo...can u have a like a twice a year sale where all ovens r open to purchase to buy or trade or barter even...they could cost real money or bakery money or gems...if we buy and dont want it ..we could could maybe trade with our neighbor for a oven we do want...also is it possible to do like a alert system..like say for example..candy hatchery comes up for sale..and im not on ...u could send me a sticky or notice to tell me its available...i would love that..by the way i REALLY want that oven...Thanks for listening and plz give these a thought..Thanks!

Why aren't there any Easter tables, chairs and wallpapers? Every other occasion has it except Easter. Also when given these goals to do, the are ridiculous to finish on time. The prices of furniture etc... Is also ridiculous. Too many item's requiring gems and not enough ways to get them. Sorry, not paying money out of my pocket for them. The ways to earn gems by leveling up in other games are annoying and ridiculous, not to mention the ridiculous amount of coins need to expand our bakeries one inch at a time, then when new goals come out you charge a lot to buy these stoves and decorations and then have astronomical time limits to bake these items. We need easier options for inviting neighbors, better gift item's, being able to request items more than once a day because not every neighbor is active and put's us behind on goals and also if there are multiple different items trying to be built, we should be able to request help for each item more than once a day. We need daily sign in bonuses etc. This game is good but needs so much more improvement.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast