Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

Host(ess)
    There is a blue bun oven, what about a pink bun oven event to match the other one too.

Quote Originally Posted by skymoondragon View Post
    There is a blue bun oven, what about a pink bun oven event to match the other one too.
    The too pink oven would compliment the blue bun oven nicely.

Yesssss 3,4,5,7,11,12,13,14,15

Quote Originally Posted by Daughteroftheking33 View Post
    What improvements and new suggestions would you like to see in this game?

Here is my list

1. Daily gem videos(At least 2 a day)
    2. Monthly competition(Whoever decorates their bakery the best according to the guidelines wins gems and coins)
    3. Create a "select all" button for gifting neighbors (some people have over 500 neighbors. It's a pain trying to check all of the boxes)
    4. Make it where we can complete old goals even when new goals are up. ( For example, let's say we have a Saint Patrick's goal and someone did not like it. They should have a choice to complete one of the older goals. The expiration for the new goal still could be the same for the old. Almost everyday their are people that install Bakery Story for the first time and not able to enjoy the older goals.
    5. Bring back the block feature.
    6. Bring back the gem dispenser.
    7. Make it where we can type the name of the gift we would like to send without having to keep clicking the arrow thousands of times.
    8. Have 40% off of gems on holidays such as Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Presidents' Day, and 4th of July.
    9. Have it where players could help design wallpapers, chairs, tables, and decorations for goals( That could be once every blue moon)
    10. Be able to sell unwanted gifts.
    11. Be able to see which neighbors are active and not active. It would be cool to see how many days the neighbors have not been active.
    12. Could you make it where when Bakery Story owners post a message on their walls it don't go to the bottom when neighbors post. It would be cool if Bakery Story owners messages stay at the top and the neighbors posts go straight to the bottom.
    13. Make it where when people buy a crate they should have a pop up that says "Are you sure you want to purchase?" There been many of times when I accidentally clicked a box by mistake and I lost my gems.
    14. When we sell items there should be a pop up saying "Are you sure you want to sell?"
    15. When we exchange gems for coins there should be a pop up saying "Are you sure you want to exchange your gems for coins?"
    Especially 3,4,5,7,11,12,13,14,15!!

Executive Chef
    Instead of the 3 honey cake recipe with goal right now, or idea for future goal when honey in it, I think they should have do the honey bear thing with little thing in it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3860B593-1ECA-477F-999D-34D5EEC6CEA4.jpeg 
Views:	49 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	51824

Name:	8D264AE7-E45E-4083-AC47-2C5A40E07794.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	51825
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Placing food

I get frustrated trying to organize my bakery with the food. It would be nice if I could organize it better like in fashion story and put the same items together

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by txraver0670 View Post
    I get frustrated trying to organize my bakery with the food. It would be nice if I could organize it better like in fashion story and put the same items together
    The same food stack together when you have no empty food counter to serve new food. Bake a new recipe and make sure you don't have an empty food counter when serving it, then you will see the same recipes stack together.

Farm Supplier
    I have a few suggestions.

As a returning player, I definitely want to see old goals opened! There could be a tab with goals listed where the player selects which goal they would like to complete - with the option of paying with coins (and gems if the player does not have enough coins at that time). The goals would still have a deadline, but this will give all new, existing, and returning players the chance to complete and earn rewards. I cannot stress how amazing (and appreciated) this option would be to many players - myself included.

Another suggestion is to organize the displays. It takes awhile to scroll through the list, which would improve by placing holiday-themed items, couches, fountains, food displays, baking stations, etc. together in sub tabs (similar to how the oven is designed). The list could perhaps be arranged alphabetically, as well.

As far as expanding bakeries, the cost becomes tremendously expensive. I currently have a large bakery, but there are bakeries much larger than mine! I would love to expand, but 80 gems is costly just for a few block lengths difference and rising cost post-expansion.

One more suggestion is more gem sales. It will be wonderful to see them appear consistently. I do not recall receiving one on my main (aka old) account since returning, but do receive them on my newest account. I want to buy gems, but when a sale is available on my main account.

My final suggestion is to create a stored list of accounts. I love the login feature, but an improvement more convenient than the current feature is clicking on which account the player wants to log into.

I understand there is a bit of programming and design that goes into the game. Bakery Story is fantastic! Nonetheless, my suggestion for returning old goals, especially, is likely more accessible than designing new criteria. I feel this will boost player ratings and increase the sales margin.

Take care!

Host(ess)

Lightbulb My $0.02 worth!

• Tabs for sorting gifts! eg. All, Food/Drinks, Basic Parts (ie. all parts that can be used to build multiple appliances).

^^^ This should be an absolute priority for developers ^^^
    given it has been a popular suggestion for a number of YEARS!

• Gifting Limits must be explained during the tutorial, and please increase the limits (minimum 30 of each)! It would also be beneficial to not only see who we have sent requests to (and which gift we have requested), but to give us the option of cancelling these requests or have them expire after 24-48hrs in case our requirements should change.
    • Dividers to be aligned to any edge of the tile, and be allowed to rotate 360 degrees. This could make all of those intricate designs look even more spectacular!
    • Floor tiles (in particular wood tiles) to be allowed to rotate 90 degrees or be displayed in the list with their actual orientation. Otherwise create a horizontal and vertical version.
    • Wall Posts - Posts made by others should be placed below our own. We should also be able to delete our posts from other peoples walls. An increase in character count (500, as in Restaurant Story) might be nice too.
    • Neighbours - Let us remove requests we have sent, and it would be great to see when a neighbour was last playing.
    • Gifts - A way for us to choose whether or not a neighbour can/can not gift us food or parts. Yes, we can decline but I think if we could make a selection (eg. in ?Settings?) that could exclude a neighbour from selecting us in the first place (based on their gift selection), it might ease friction between players. Not sure if it is possible, but it think it would be good for all. Also, a ?select all? box would be handy when choosing who to gift.
    • A Block Player option, not just from posting on our wall, but from our game entirely.
    • Goal Recipes - need to result in better plate and profit yields, especially for the 2nd and 3rd appliance recipes. We work hard to complete these goals in the time frame given, but the appliances are effectively rendered useless after the event ends because the recipes are such poor value. And please make the reward decorations relevant to the actual goal!

I think that?ll do for now! Though it is unrealistic to expect them all to be realised, the Gift Tabs are long overdue!

Edited to add:

• A Report Player option, for when ?blocking? someone just isn?t enough! eg. When you have a player that is repeatedly abusive to multiple players without being provoked. The player must first be blocked by you in order to report them, and unedited screen caps must be provided at Storm8s request.
    Last edited by wtfitbs2; 07-05-19 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Adding idea
    ___ Restaurant Story ID: wtfitbs | Bakery Story ID: wtfitbs2 ___

4* Goal player | (silent) tips daily | Individual gifts | Requests filled quickly
    NO mass gifting neighbours needed (food or otherwise) | Read my wall for more details

Does anybody have any idea on commercial kitchen equipment companies? I'm currently looking for one and was advised with the one (by link). Primary interest is bakery equipment.

Host(ess)

Exclamation A Pitiful Response from Storm8

The automated response from Storm8, although at least this time they replied! I?d like to see some actual proof that they do take our suggestions seriously!

Name:	CE2434A0-BD5A-4530-830E-9FEFD39EF6A4.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	52276
    ___ Restaurant Story ID: wtfitbs | Bakery Story ID: wtfitbs2 ___

4* Goal player | (silent) tips daily | Individual gifts | Requests filled quickly
    NO mass gifting neighbours needed (food or otherwise) | Read my wall for more details

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast