Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Not really a theme but a recipe suggestion, but I don't know if it was done in the game yet! How about golden milk? It's a nice spice drink usually with a base of milk or almond milk with spices like turmeric and ginger in it, and vanilla flavor. Very tasty

New Resident
    I love Bakery Story, and have been playing for a couple years now, but I definitely think there could be improvements..

1. Give us a search bar for gift parts... We know what we need but have to spend 5 mins looking for it.
    2. Further market sorting, such as by theme or type of decor (lamps/flowers/pictures/windows or couches/characters/tables etc). something to make it easier to navigate and find/buy the decor we want.
    3. When decorating floors, allow us to select a whole area instead of having to do it one by one, its really so tedious.
    4. Let us be able to BUY recipes that we may have missed!!
    5. Keep track of the last time we played that is visible to neighbors so we can tell if they are active. Having active neighbors is important so you arent wasting gift requests on people who dont even have the app anymore.

These are my main concerns and think the overall gameplay would HUGELY benefit from implementing these suggestions.

Agree! And it would also be nice to either have our own messages on our walls remain at the top, and nbr messages written under...or at least a way to copy & paste our own messages above the others.

My suggestion is: 1. Go back to goals once a month, and present stuff we can buy with coins weekly. 2. Do not present 3 - 4 dishes that take Eight hours (long) each in one goal!

I hate goals back to back, and so do many players!

We have lives! The fun has been sucked out of this game!
    Last edited by Sheljm36; 05-01-18 at 05:33 PM.

Allow old goals available again so it can be completed to unlock cooking appliances and decorations

Suggestions for improvements

I have a couple of suggestions for the game.
    For the ovens etc, when there are ovens in storage, it would be good to be able to click and see what food it serves without having to place it. Sometimes you're just looking for a certain length of cooking time.

When you first log in and the screen appears with gifts it would be good to be able to select multiple people from that screen to gift the same thing to.
    Example gifts from
    A
    B
    C
    D
    I want to send the same gift to a c and d, but don't want to have to remember their name, so I select them all there, pick gift and send. Then I can send a different gift to person b.

It would also be good to be able to quickly search gifts rather than having to scroll through the masses of pages to find what you want to send. Would also be good to know what each gift is used for - if you see a neighbor has a oven to be built you can know which items to send them to be more helpful. And sort of along those lines, would be handy to be able to write a note with gifts... thanks for sending me... could you gift me back a... rather than having to go and read everyone's walls.

And finally, it would be good to be able to remove unused gifts from my gift list. Or have a market place to sell off unwanted pieces to the community as a new part of the game.

Thanks
    I love playing!

Bakery Story

What new times would you like to see in these games?

Personally, I want more worldwide items especially British/UK. It's very American focused which is understandable given it's made in America. But I can't connect with items because of this.

I also feel like they need to add more food to the basic kitchen stuff (personally again, worldwide foods/bakes) Although, I know there is specific ovens/etc for these but I am greedy hehe!

Thanks. Let me know your suggestions!

Nightclub Owner
    While not a theme suggestion, I do have a general suggestion for the game.

Perhaps when putting things on sale, you could include the items that were released together or at the very least include matching tables and chairs like we used to see? For example: Currently there is a sale and the Trampoline and Athletics tables are half price but neither chair nor anything else from the collection is on offer other than the Athletics Counter. This is the second time in recent memory that the Trampoline table has been on sale but not the chair which is disappointing. I appreciate the sale, of course, it's just that the items on sale seem sort of haphazardly chosen with little connection between items. I would think if a person wanted to purchase an item on sale it's because they missed it when it was first released so it would follow that they also missed other items from that update.

These are my game suggestions, I will probably edit if I think of more.

1. Being able to group gifts when sending them. Like - Food, Basic Parts, Current Goal Parts & Others. Its hard to gift my neighbours individually because it involves tapping millions of times to find the gift.

2. A better profile. Shows Bakery name, star rating, gift preference, last time active, and maybe even a short description that the player gets to write themselves etc

3. (For Android users). A way to block players immediately and not have to contact support to report them. This is not really a suggestion...its something we NEED!

4. Placing floors. Let us select an area and it shows us how much that will cost, when we press buy it does the whole selected area instead of having to place the tiles one by one.

5. This is a big one. Confirmation button for spending gems. I have accidentally spent gems so many times its ridiculous. Give us a confirmation button - "Are you sure you want to spend x amount of gems?".

6. Customizable avatar...hair colour, clothes etc.

7. Online feature, have a little green light next to neighbours name, so we know how is online to send material requests to.

8. Gem dispenser
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

I wish....

Hi I wish we would get a old goals sale so now and then.
    I stopped a few years so I missed some items I really would like to have.
    You cant unlock old goals so a sale would be a great solution

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast