Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

Suggestion: With multiple goals running at the same time, why not increase the time limits to 20 or 30 days. Make the timeframe for the goals, (or at least the extra goals) monthly, so doing goals will be fun again, & less frustrating. Also, would be nice to have the daily gift limit increased, as well, since some will need extra parts.
    Hope Storm8 will give this some thought ty

Host(ess)
    Please remove the mandatory, reward-less ads.

At least give us the option to remove them by pay.

I love the game regardless of everything else except the ads. They ruin the experience and I?ve left food to spoil because I just didn?t want to deal with the ads.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    What new items would you like to see come to your bakery?
    Please post your suggestions here.
    In my country (Germany) we celebrate the 11th November as St Martins day. We have childrens prossessing with self made Laterns when it gets dark, singing songs about St Martin.
    In front of the procession somebody dressed like a Roman soldier is riding on a horse. We also play the St Martin story?he helped a beggar by dividing his coat with a sword and giving one half to the beggar.
    Later we have a fire and eat St Martins Prezel or in my area a Stutenkerl (a man made out of white bread)

I would love to have a latern procession as an item. With horse please.

I also would love to see more of other countries traditions apart from Halloween, please.

Around Christmas I would love to have an item with the skandinavian St Lucia tradition?.The girl wearing candles on her head.

I also would love to see items from the traditions of iceland.

Or more African items.

Or from Fidschi ��
    Last edited by DieFarm2; 09-18-22 at 04:44 AM.

I also would love to see the Netherlands as theme. They have beautiful houses, Canals, Windmills, a king, traditional clothes, cheese rolling?I am sure the developers could make great items out of this. If it already was done in the past, please give us a chance to buy it.
    Last edited by DieFarm2; 09-18-22 at 04:43 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by darzcarbz View Post
    Suggestion: With multiple goals running at the same time, why not increase the time limits to 20 or 30 days. Make the timeframe for the goals, (or at least the extra goals) monthly, so doing goals will be fun again, & less frustrating. Also, would be nice to have the daily gift limit increased, as well, since some will need extra parts.
    Hope Storm8 will give this some thought ty
    On the slim chance it matters to post to Storm8's board... I know Storm8 needs to profit and your base of players are largely older, wealthier players who can and will spend money on gems. You do you, Storm 8.

I've been playing off & on since 2010, and enjoyed the old days of more zen play, but am tired of the goal chasing in the last few years.

I'll check back from time to time but have fun everyone!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ree2 View Post
    On the slim chance it matters to post to Storm8's board... I know Storm8 needs to profit and your base of players are largely older, wealthier players who can and will spend money on gems. You do you, Storm 8.

I've been playing off & on since 2010, and enjoyed the old days of more zen play, but am tired of the goal chasing in the last few years.

I'll check back from time to time but have fun everyone!
    Likewise. I think I am done with this game, though, just because I don't like having locked recipes.

New Resident

Halloween items

What new items would you like to see come to your bakery?
    Would love to see Halloween doors and windows. Also more Halloween display hutches. A gothic cast iron fence would be really nice to, we could by multiple to put together to put around haunted houses and as separates. You have made a xmas column with lights one would be nice to do for all the other holidays as well.

I think there are way too many goals at one time. I know you don't have to do them all. I wish you would stagger these goals, having a 14 day goal, goal ends start the 5 day goal. They should not be going at the same time. I barely have enough neighbors to finish the 14 day goal to get get enough appliances to complete the goal in time, 3 out of five times I can't finish the last step (10 hour item) of the goal in time. The appliances require too many parts. The first appliance is doable with 28 and 12 parts, but the second one requiring 40 and 32 parts is just ridiculous. This is part of the reason I stopped playing a while ago. But I really love this game and game back. But it seems like there are even more goals now.
    Please lower the amount of parts required to complete an appliance and stagger goals. Three goals at once is just too much.

Farm Supplier
    Maxed gifts shouldn’t be a thing. If I have 100 neighbors I should be able to receive 100 gifts.

Option to move food from one counter to another.

A select all button when gifting.

Tipping takes so long. We need a tip button please.

When I place an item thats no longer available the whole inventory resets and I have to scroll again. Please fix.

5 day goal should start FIRST, then the 14 day goal.

The gift section is a mess. Basic parts / food tab. A search bar would be ideal but ill just keep dreaming lol.

I love this game but the functions drive me insane sometimes. At this point yall should just hire me lol
    Last edited by KeatonsKupcakes; 12-01-22 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KeatonsKupcakes View Post
    Maxed gifts shouldn’t be a thing. If I have 100 neighbors I should be able to receive 100 gifts.

Option to move food from one counter to another.

A select all button when gifting.

Tipping takes so long. We need a tip button please.

When I place an item thats no longer available the whole inventory resets and I have to scroll again. Please fix.

5 day goal should start FIRST, then the 14 day goal.

The gift section is a mess. Basic parts / food tab. A search bar would be ideal but ill just keep dreaming lol.

I love this game but the functions drive me insane sometimes. At this point yall should just hire me lol
    the gift inventory is something that troubles me the most.I've countless odd numbers of oven parts that i don't need at all.yet i have to scroll through pages and pages of them to reach the food items i want to place on counters.either the order needs to be changed i.e the items receives last should appear first .or there should be a delete option so that we can delete the items we don't need anymore.also different tabs for different kind of oven parts and food items is a nice idea.i think a search option could also fix the issue to a great extend.i hope the developers fix this issue coz this particular feature of this game really grates at my nerves.