Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

I would love to see the ability to move food to another counter. You have created so many fun counters and I love redecorating. I find myself avoiding the really cute ones because when we move to a new season or challenge, I don't want to have the previous seasons decor lingering. Thank you for considering this.

Host(ess)
    Here are some suggestions:
    ~ Red velvet coffee.
    ~ To be able to store food you cooked in bakery story.
    ~ A GIFT ALL BUTTON
    ~ Another Japanese themed goal
    ~ Cakes with shiny gems on them
    ~ jasmine tea

New Resident

Gem machine

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    What new items would you like to see come to your bakery?
    Please post your suggestions here.
    Bring back the gem machine for a short time. Have heard from old players is helpful to have 1. New players don?t have that option. Also I don?t like the way new goals are done, needing 40 of 1 item is frustrating and less chance of complete the goal

New Resident
    PLEASE!!! Bring back the Snowman Fountain.... < on knees begging >

Rhino Keeper

New Ovens

I?d love to see new ovens. In the beginning of the game, you start out with basic drink machines and ovens. As time where?s on you have special ovens to build and use. There are many of us who have completed all of those ovens and have to sit, waiting for goals/minie goals.

I feel we need some fresh basic ovens with more recipes. Goals are coming every 15 days now, but some aren?t playing them if they don?t find it interesting, or if they already have what is offered.

I?m not sure if there is a thread for this already. It?s hard telling with all the threads, anymore, But thought I?d bring this up.

Nightclub Owner
    Or just new recipes on existing ovens. That would be good too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Or just new recipes on existing ovens. That would be good too.
    I agree with that. We currently receive 2 gems, 4000 coins and 8000 coins when we level up on each recipe. It would be nice to have more to cook. Great idea bobbyrae!

New Resident

Gifts max

I wish you would make a way to delete old gifts that are sent and stay in the gifts section. I currently have gifts maxxed out and it's frustrating because it makes getting my goals done even harder since my neighbors can no longer gift me items I actually need. Either remove the gift max and make gifting unlimited or make a way you can delete our inventory of gifts Please!

I agree with many of the suggestions others have added.

-gift all button
    -easier access to neighbors; currently on iOS and it’s a several click process to navigate to neighbors and tip them
    -add private messaging or chat; posting on walls isn’t always convenient or conducive to neighborly interaction
    -add shorter cook time items
    -put design store items in cost order
    -separate items stored for easier accessibility
    -take all non food/drink items off gift list; add more food/drink items and general items people can use, such as “Hour off cook time”
    -earlier expansions less expensive
    -put food/drink items in order by cook time and cost
    -rotate items 360 degrees
    -move/look at bakery from other angles
    -add actual neighbors in area surrounding outside of your bakery instead of generic buildings
    -multiple item purchase option
    -ability to choose/remove goals to and from goal board
    -clear/clean up home screen; remove redundant information such as two bingo ads on left of screen and two ads for gem sale (one on right, one on top of screen)
    -option to store food when rearranging bakery
    -include “Add Neighbor” or “Request Neighbor” button next to people’s name/id/store name
    -see where your neighbors are from, put country flag next to name

Please change the order in which the latest gift comes first.

Re: "My Gifts"

Please change the order in which the latest gift comes first.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast