Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daishazam View Post
    I love Bakery Story, and have been playing for a couple years now, but I definitely think there could be improvements..

1. Give us a search bar for gift parts... We know what we need but have to spend 5 mins looking for it.
    2. Further market sorting, such as by theme or type of decor (lamps/flowers/pictures/windows or couches/characters/tables etc). something to make it easier to navigate and find/buy the decor we want.
    3. When decorating floors, allow us to select a whole area instead of having to do it one by one, its really so tedious.
    4. Let us be able to BUY recipes that we may have missed!!
    5. Keep track of the last time we played that is visible to neighbors so we can tell if they are active. Having active neighbors is important so you arent wasting gift requests on people who dont even have the app anymore.

These are my main concerns and think the overall gameplay would HUGELY benefit from implementing these suggestions.
    THIS!!! all of it! please. The only thing I would like to add is to put certain decor elements, such as the commercial mixer, on top of a table? I think its kinda weird to have a mixer on the floor

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    What new items would you like to see come to your bakery?
    Please post your suggestions here.
    I would like to be able to access older appliances from past goals which are locked to me. Plus, I would like to go back to the old way of sending and receiving parts for goals. I am losing neighbors because they are frustrated at how long it takes to build an appliance. One of my neighbors quit after 6 years of play. I?m looking forward to holiday goals, hopefully without having to come up with 80 parts to build one appliance.

Lightbulb

Greetings.

I noticed that we don't have
    ANY cherry related wall decorations.

As my in game name suggests my bakery is
    cherry themed, and I would greatly appreciate some cherry related wall decorations in game, if you please.

On another note, I love the creative outlet platform you've created!

❤️THANK 🍒 YOU!❤️ and have a wonderful weekend!

Go back to the old way of parts for goal appliances! I am so frustrated in having to get twice as many parts to build an appliance. I don't have time to sit on this game all day and accrue items to build parts. I will not do the goals anymore as it is too much for a normal person to achieve the goal. Nor do I want to use all of the gems I collect to build appliances. I want to use my gems and coins for stuff I want, not having to use them for goals.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntLaLa62 View Post
    Go back to the old way of parts for goal appliances! I am so frustrated in having to get twice as many parts to build an appliance. I don't have time to sit on this game all day and accrue items to build parts. I will not do the goals anymore as it is too much for a normal person to achieve the goal. Nor do I want to use all of the gems I collect to build appliances. I want to use my gems and coins for stuff I want, not having to use them for goals.
    Your feedback is welcome. Please post feedback in the respective goal threads to keep feedback together in their own threads. Thanks.

New Resident
    Would be useful to know what parts are for which appliance so when we go to buy them we can maybe choose one that we already have the parts for

Would like tabs for gifting
    1) breakfast , lunch and dinner tabs like in RS
    2) a select all for gifting
    Just as requested before

Bunnies, more bunnies. More bread, more cakes.

I agree with.

I agree with the comment about learning which parts are needed for building kitchen items. I have so many gifts that I don't know which appliance I could make with them. Also open up old goals because some of these gifts were probably for some of them.... especially seasonal ones. Bring back older Halloween ones!
    Last edited by JJMLAND; 09-29-18 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Comments posted between the one I was responding to, also spelling error

New Resident
    I would really like to see gifts tabs like Restaurant Story. One for FOOD, BASIC PARTS AND GOAL PARTS. instead of having to scroll through the whole dang menu for each neighbor if you don't mass gift. Restaurant Story has this option it will GREATLY IMPROVE gaming experience to have this basic feature. I also think you should be able to MASS TIP if you're able to mass gift on Restaurant Story and Bakery Story. Improving gamers experience but VASTLY TIME REDUCTION in how much wasted time it takes to play the game properly.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast