Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Suggestion Thread

Executive Chef
    If S8 do take value pack item suggestion, here is what some of the items I would like to see in this "Pumped Up Pumpkins" goal.

Pumpkin leaf/
    Pumpkin Owl

Pumpkin Patch

Autumn Garden
    Pumpkin Wagon

Carved Pumpkins

Vulture Cage
    Eerie Cake

Monster Kitchen
    Monster Mash
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

New Resident
    Hi... we have a bakery story fan page and some members have been dissatisfied lately. Girst the notification issued hasnt been resolved yet and you continue to give us goals un which we cant finish because we cant be notified.. note that some members are spending real money to get rare items but end up getting the same items repeatitively... i really hope you can resolve this cause we really love the game...

Executive Chef
    I have suggestion for value pack offer for the "Scare It Up" goal.

Witchy Witch
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FFDD7911-416D-41B8-88E6-FA83C6F001AC.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	53593

Candy Pumpkin

Name:	1161988C-03E7-462C-A787-406109398451.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	53594

Costume Boogie

Name:	5130E357-6C97-4C38-9302-8AED5459408D.jpeg 
Views:	51 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	53595

Grave Idea

Name:	96FBEB3E-8603-423F-90C7-BEB459D1543F.jpeg 
Views:	44 
Size:	32.9 KB 
ID:	53596

However my top wish is the "Haunted Cemetery" from the Cauldron Box.
    I really want to buy duplicates of it, and unfortunately it not ready to purchase manually. As I would get 2-5 of them. Please bring them back to market/be able to get it, without have to buy many box for it.

Name:	6CDFADC2-7EE2-45CA-ACA3-2FC87DBB4AE0.jpeg 
Views:	41 
Size:	389.1 KB 
ID:	53597
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

In resturant story, you have categories to send gifts. Makes it easy to pick food to send to friends. Can we please add this to bakery story? Its very annoying to go through seasonal pieces to reach the brownies.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by val65 View Post
    Please,give us cute holiday hutches, things that would be found in a bakery. To many scenes, every challenge the prize is a scene that would be found outside.
    This comment is a few months old, but I totally agree. I have my bakery decorated as the indoors, so more indoor items and scenes would be nice.

New Resident

Red face

I totally agree with you on these suggestions. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by vkbdkh02 View Post
    I have played bakery story since the beginning.

It would be nice if we could arrange our gifts by holiday, season or even similarities. It takes up so much time to search through all the pages.

Why can't we choose what we want to buy from the gift boxes. It's frustrating when I keep getting multiples of the same gift. This is a waste of my money. You never seem to get the gift you want. It would also be nice if you could maybe trade some of those duplicates with your neighbor.

I love this game but I feel these changes would make it even better for a lot of the players .

Executive Chef
    I'm not sure if S8 individually reads unofficial threads started by players - so I'll share this hear also. I hope this doesn't count as spamming, but maybe it will help get more characters in the game with more than a white or other ranges that aren't used often. Like dark/darker skin types.

Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    A different post, that I'd like to talk about.

Hopefully this isn't 2 bold to say/suggest, but I would prefer for more people of colour, in specifics, dark people like Natasha or in her shade range, like - the ballerina in the "Opening Night" or the guy in the "Parade Hosts"

if my daughter does ever start playing, when she's old enough, I bet I'll get questions from her asking me where people like her in the game are at. Because my wife often jokes about not seeing any, which is saddening.

We do have people of colour on the game, but it seems to not get in the specific colour range that Natasha is in, that often, if at all. Which is a pain, because I know we have people of Natasha's colour range (if not darker) that play, or may eventually play, and don't feel or will feel represented.
    That and more character decorations with all types of hair textures/types.
    Last edited by kappy333; 02-15-20 at 04:25 PM.

First of all, Rynetory2, thanks for all the time and effort you and other mods put into this.

Less of an item suggestion but I couldn?t figure out where else to ask this. So in Restaurant Story, when you are gifting back neighbors, you have 4 sections on the top of the loooooong list of gift backs (it?s annoying but I get why it?s long). It looks just like the tabs on the stove and oven (breakfast/lunch/dinner/dessert). If you click on them, you bypass all the parts to the food gifts. I think it would be really nice to put that into Bakery Story as it does take soooo long to go thru all the parts gifts to get to the food ones, and there are plenty of people who do only want food.

Perhaps a food tab for the 4 food gifts and a basic tab for the basic parts (non-goal, like screw, knob, metal plate, etc.) as many people will gift those in-between goals.

If this does not fit here, please move it to where it does or I can make a new thread if that works better.

I very much agree! Particularly with number ten I have a ton of gifts I want to be rid of. I wouldn?t mind being able to sell,trade,or regift items.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to be able to buy locked recipes and ovens. If there is a death in the family or another situation where it becomes impossible to complete goals, I?d like to be able to get the recipes. I?d even pay with a few gems to unlock them.