Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantastic Voyage - Storybook Adventure!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GreytMom View Post
    Can anyone tell me the time limit on this one? I'd like to hoard some more food before I start.
    We usually have 4 days until it auto starts.

Thanks Eluzyion for posting the steps! Always a huge help! Do you remember the hatching and the evolution time by chance?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    We usually have 4 days until it auto starts.

Thanks Eluzyion for posting the steps! Always a huge help! Do you remember the hatching and the evolution time by chance?
    Oh, sorry! Gazelle is 8 hr incubation/8 hour evolution

Executive Chef
    I updated my post with firefox elements and breed time as well

Executive Chef
    No no not already back this breeding task and then feed Firefox. It's hard enough to collect enough apples. Now again additional apples for Firefox and then breed with Skyger, I have no Skyger to breed. Uff I hope that if I now still Skyger back does not get problems with the game again. What am I doing now, collecting gems to skip the breed task with Skyger. Oh, it's stupid again, so great animals and the tasks again so hard.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you so so much Eluzyion!

Drachenia I know what you mean! How to find time to breed a trio, a zodiac and storybook breeding? Oh my gosh my head is spinning!

Rhino Keeper
    Wow. With so much going on I'm going to wait for the auto start. I missed the zodiac and only have lullibison so would like to try for the trio. Going to be a busy week!

I adore that llama though. I need it. Lovely animals on this storybook. At least waiting for the auto start gives me time to hoard apples!

Fashion Designer
    What habitats can the gazelle go in? I need to be sure I have one available ! Lol.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    What habitats can the gazelle go in? I need to be sure I have one available ! Lol.
    The gazelle is water/earth

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not complaining, but talking about the worst timing ever. I was trying for either a Chilly Goat or a Grumpy Gorilla by breed Quetzalcoatl and Beast and got a 42 hour. At least I got the breed 2 animals task completed for Aquarius.
    Dragon Story: Lordgemini42 (main account) goddard7006 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by goddard7006 View Post
    I'm not complaining, but talking about the worst timing ever. I was trying for either a Chilly Goat or a Grumpy Gorilla by breed Quetzalcoatl and Beast and got a 42 hour. At least I got the breed 2 animals task completed for Aquarius.
    Congrats on your gem hybrid breeding! Sorry for the bad timing but Pearl Peryton?! Worth it I love that one! Hope you're able to still get some of the other animals, if you have a second nest you can work around that 42

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast