Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Fantastic Voyage - Storybook Adventure!

Rhino Keeper
    Congratulations Buttercup! Mine will also stay in storage with tons of other animals. If we didn't have events piled up on us back to back/overlapping, maybe I would have the time to hatch some of the animals in storage and level up more animals.

Congratulations to everyone that completed this SB, and good luck to those still working on it. Once again, a HUGE thank you to Eluzyion for posting the steps. Your help is invaluable!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Congratulations Buttercup! Mine will also stay in storage with tons of other animals. If we didn't have events piled up on us back to back/overlapping, maybe I would have the time to hatch some of the animals in storage and level up more
    Thanks Laura and congrats to you as well. I agree, to much going on week in week out, I'm not complaining about it but it does make it hard to hatch animals in storage. I brought a second nest with the gems I've hoarded just for this reason but it hasn't made much of a difference.

Low levels Level 17 -22 Chapter 10 Act 1 harvest 6 adventurous skip 24 diamonds
    Act 2 collect 40 suitcases from harvesting skip 54 diamonds
    Act 3 raise French bulldog to level 11 skip 95 diamonds

Host(ess)
    Hi, new player here. I've made it all the way to the final act of the storybook quest, using gems when necessary, and now as the final hours count down it seems like all of this work will be for nothing. I unfortunately sent a 21hr animal in to evolve and now I won't have time to evolve the bulldog to level 11 before time runs out. And I only have one gem left, so I can't speed up evolution either. Is there any way to cancel the current evolution???

Fashion Designer
    Due to having to trying for the Melodeer and the Fire/Electric element limited time animals I have not been able to try breeding a fire fox so I got stuck at chapter 4 :/ Ahh hope they bring the doggie back

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ncas17 View Post
    Hi, new player here. I've made it all the way to the final act of the storybook quest, using gems when necessary, and now as the final hours count down it seems like all of this work will be for nothing. I unfortunately sent a 21hr animal in to evolve and now I won't have time to evolve the bulldog to level 11 before time runs out. And I only have one gem left, so I can't speed up evolution either. Is there any way to cancel the current evolution???
    Hello! I am sorry, the development can only be accelerated with gems. There is no other way, unless you buy gems. This is really bad, unless you buy it when it goes the 2 development flowers

Executive Chef
    I managed to collect the suitcases, the feeding of Rainguin was easy. But collecting these suitcases have left me half crazy. Please Storm8 give us next time, for example, suitcase, 1 hour Charm Cherries 2 cases, Nexus Nuts 10 cases and so on

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img0075ldmzijw76p.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	35705 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img0076lxyso2gkpm.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	167.5 KB 
ID:	35706
    Last edited by Drachenia; 01-29-17 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Added

Fashion Designer
    I worked really hard on this storybook and still missed the llama by 30ish suitcases. Sigh.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    I worked really hard on this storybook and still missed the llama by 30ish suitcases. Sigh.
    This is sad, it was really hard with the suitcase to collect. It was a long night for me until I had collected all the suitcase, the next time please make the last task easier. I'm really sorry Hugepete you did not get Llama.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    Welcome back! So sorry you weren't able to get the llama. I'll be finishing up (hopefully) today. Good luck to you and everyone else with the Leaderboard event.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast