Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Fantastic Voyage - Storybook Adventure!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    I totally agree with you. Plus we have the Patient Panda and Red Panda. Too many things going on at once. Lately we seem to have a lot of events overlapping. I appreciate S8 trying to keep the game interesting, but I feel they've gone too far. I would enjoy the game more if it didn't keep me so busy.

Is it just me, or does it seem like we have more breeding to do in this Storybook than the last one? Good luck everyone!
    No there is more breeding. At least they are asking for more "common" breeds like fire fox, plantler and Ranguin. That being said, I agree that it seems the algorithms get a "tweak". I breed super rares with supper rares to achieve a cursed rose and get endless fire foxes. I breed 2 single element commons to get a common fir fox and het 14 hr super rares......& I finally achieved a plantler after the same thing. It's crazy. I guess we should be thankful there is no electric element as they have the longest fails. It'll be close as these storybooks get closer and closer to the wire to achieve. So I hear you. Best of luck everyone.

I know this has been answered many times but I can never keep it straight. When you have to hatch an animal does it count when it hatches? Or does it only count when you move from breeding to hatching?

Rhino Keeper
    If I read & understand correctly, the suitcases from harvesting are one per hour, right? I gem-skipped to Chapter 10 and, boy, does it seem like it's taking a long time for them to accumulate.

If the 1/hour is correct, we need to be sure to plan and harvest big crops accordingly in order to finish in time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by doodledoo20000 View Post
    I know this has been answered many times but I can never keep it straight. When you have to hatch an animal does it count when it hatches? Or does it only count when you move from breeding to hatching?
    In the past, both moving from the breeding den and hatching from the nest count. I would think this SB will follow the same as all the others we have had.

Fashion Designer
    It says breed a ranguin, now does that mean wait to breed and not hatch?
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    It says breed a ranguin, now does that mean wait to breed and not hatch?
    I am wondering the same thing. I have a ranguin on the nest now. When chapter 9 starts and I hatch it, will I get credit for completing act 1 in chapter 9? This Storybook has been a bit confusing.

New Resident
    Can someone post Chapter 8 for level 17?

Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    I am wondering the same thing. I have a ranguin on the nest now. When chapter 9 starts and I hatch it, will I get credit for completing act 1 in chapter 9? This Storybook has been a bit confusing.
    Both events trigger it. Putting a rainguin egg on a nest and hatching a rainguin egg on the nest. In your case, leave the egg on the nest until you get that goal coming up.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    I totally agree with you. Plus we have the Patient Panda and Red Panda. Too many things going on at once. Lately we seem to have a lot of events overlapping. I appreciate S8 trying to keep the game interesting, but I feel they've gone too far. I would enjoy the game more if it didn't keep me so busy.

Is it just me, or does it seem like we have more breeding to do in this Storybook than the last one? Good luck everyone!
    I agree
    I've managed to finish Aquarius in last 45 mins
    and now the egg directly went in the nest
    I was hoping to hatch Aquarius later as I was breeding for Lullabison
    and the breeding finished at the same time in that last 45 mins
    and now I have to wait for 16 hrs and then 12 hrs and then also have to breed planter
    it became very hard

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DzelilaH View Post
    Can someone post Chapter 8 for level 17?
    I'm updating as I struggle through them on post #66. Chapter 8 Act 1 is to breed Rock Rhino with another animal.
    Good luck everyone!
    And now we have an 18 round tournament because S8 doesn't seem to read our posts! They think that we are all bored out of our minds with nothing to do. Hahaha It's twice as fun with 2 accounts

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast