Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/19 update: Flower Fusion | new shrub crafting building, The Arboretum

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The living wood glitch is no biggie, but making you start over is a definite biggie! I hope the force close fixed it?
    Thanks for looking up that adventure. I just sent out a feral lands in the barracks earlier today, maybe I'll get another red trillium. (I hope I hope I hope! Lol) I have 4 and I know I bought at least one of them....and at least one was in one of those bundles from the pile of gifts a few Christmases ago. I can't remember where the other two came from.
    That's my only reservation about this one. Giving up a gem only purchase to craft something. As for the other flowers, I'm all in!
    I agree with PrincessCB.. not keen on giving up a gem item for crafting. I have 4RedTrilliums but bought them all. Didn't know FeralAdventures gave these, but I'll certainly try.. and if one is gifted.. I'll donate.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Craft Iceland puppies? I already have like 50 of them!
    Hmm, I have 198 in storage :/
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all,

1. I'll check if spellbound dew can drop from new shrubs (and rate if I can find out);
    2. I want to check on the level required. This is definitely main story (hence post 1 in new format).
    3. I'll double check about the red trillium. This is the only gem plant. The dialogue does say it will be consumed, so be careful.

when I'm back home I'll add more detail and maybe even create a new hub thread (? Maybe?) about the flowers and add all of the pictures to post 1 etc.
    Thank you

My initial response is that S8 did a great job with this release. This seems to be direct response to what everyone has been asking for. There have been numerous requests to store animals and then be able to collect in bulk -i.e. use less lives and take up less space on the board. So it's not animals, but flowers have been in higher demand lately with the introduction og the Rune Market. If we craft these items, we can put one new item out in place of 3 existing flowers and use only 1 life to collect what it used to take us 3 lives to collect. It may not have been our first choice for animals, but it is something. It gives those of us that have completed the story line a way to amuse ourselves and create pretty items. Plus its not timed which is a refreshing change.

Nightclub Owner
    Arboretum
    Info: A Crafting Building for fusing flowers into Super Flowers!
    Type: Building
    Source: Quest
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 15000 coins // 15 Enchanted Beam, 15 Lumin Essence, 50 Living Wood, 15 Builder's Paste
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96851
    Iceland Poppy Shrub
    Info: Harvest Iceland Poppy Shrubs for 3 times the flower petals!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Crafting
    Crafted in: Arboretum
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 3 Iceland Poppy Patch, 2 Lumin Essence, 20 Water
    Timer: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Speed-up: 88 gems
    Comments: Harvest cool down x min.
    Auranticum Shrub
    Info: Harvest Auranticum Shrubs for 3 times the flower petals!
    Requirements: 3 Talinum Auranticum, 2 Lumin Essence, 20 Water
    White Trillium Shrub
    Info: Harvest White Trillium Shrubs for 3 times the flower petals!
    Requirements: 3 White Trillium, 2 Lumin Essence, 20 Water
    Penstemon Shrub
    Info: Harvest Penstemon Shrubs for 3 times the flower petals!
    Requirements: 3 Blue-Flower Penstemon, 2 Lumin Essence, 20 Water
    Larkspur Shrub
    Info: Harvest Larkspur Shrubs for 3 times the flower petals!
    Requirements: 3 Rocket Larkspur, 2 Lumin Essence, 20 Water
    Red Trillium Shrub
    Info: Harvest Red Trillium Shrubs for 3 times the flower petals!
    Requirements: 3 Red Trillium, 20 Water
    Flower Garden
    Info: Harvest the Flower Garden for many colored petals!
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 1 Talinum Auranticum, 1 Red Trillium, 20 Water
    Comments: Harvest cool down 20 min.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I bought the arboretum but don't want to build it now that I know how many luminescence potions it needs. I'd rather save my wisps for lanterns for expanding. Is there any way to remove it since I can't put it in storage? I have a feeling the answer is no. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    hold up, i spent gems on the red flowers and if i fuse them i will lose them? am i going to get more then 3 petals? i have 8 red tranium or whatever they are called at 35 gems i think it was? a pop...... am i missing something? so gem purchases will be lost?
    Actually you won't loose them.. they'll be still yours
    You will fuse 3 of your Red Trilliums together (now occuping 3 squares) into 1 Red Trillium Shrub (which occupies 1 square) and collect 3times the amount of petals with 1 energy. The trilliums are still yours in another form.
    Must say it sounds interesting as a space saver.. and also energy saver.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Actually you won't loose them.. they'll be still yours
    You will fuse 3 of your Red Trilliums together (now occuping 3 squares) into 1 Red Trillium Shrub (which occupies 1 square) and collect 3times the amount of petals with 1 energy. The trilliums are still yours in another form.
    Must say it sounds interesting as a space saver.. and also energy saver.
    For me, the concern is more about using something I paid gems for, to craft something that may or may not function as the origional purchase did. Right now, they are dropping multiple petals with each collection. But what if that becomes bad for the games economy? And the drops get decreased? I will be angry if I convert my 3 red trilliums to 1 red trillium shrub and it suddenly starts dropping only one petal (for the economy don't cha know).
    As many of the long time players can attest, sometimes things DO change
    The coin flowers don't matter so much, because it's easy to just buy more.

That said, I'll probably end up doing it anyway, because I love the idea of saving space and energy. And truthfully, it's all just pixels. It's not like the red trilliums can be sold back for gems anyway. Sigh.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 01-21-17 at 10:34 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    @ Princess CB
    It is a fact that drops changed during the years.. this no one can deny and we have no power over this fact. My plans for the meantime are to craft all the others.. then.. insist on the Feral Adventure hoping I get some free Red Trilliums which honestly I've never seen, then craft them for last.
    An important question.. will the spellbound dew drop from these new shrubs? Not that the drop rate has been high from the flowers, but we do need to collect them eventually.. and some players depend on the petal collecting.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

New Resident
    If I have enough gems and use the 20 to skip "Build the Arboretum" will that auto build it for me & I still get the rewards of 500 coins, 10 experience & 5 gems? I am very tempted to use the gems as it will take me ages to gather/build all the supplies it requires. I'm already going on a week & a half for stinking Sabina's Castle! LOL! I'm level 32 and S8 ID is TinkKing25. Thanks for any help!

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast