Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/19 update: Flower Fusion | new shrub crafting building, The Arboretum

Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    So, to craft the Red Trillium bush we have to use 3 Red Trillium flowers/plants ....which I think can only be gotten for 35 gems each.
    I like the thought of multiple petals from all these newbies, and they are quite pretty.

Edit.. just saw above post. I didn't know Red Trillium plants could be gotten from adventures. I have never got one yet.
    I couldn't remember which adventure so I checked The Hub. It's a possible box drop from Feral Lands. I think I've gotten one from an adventure.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Well, I just had a another weird thing happen today! Made my last visit to Old Thomas, the dialog started & was on like page 3 when everything reset back to part 1 & me needing to visit Ivy. Force closed but will give that another try. These things never happen to me but today must be my lucky day...lol
    Thank goodness this thing isn't timed!
    Whoa, hope a force close sorted things out. Yes, not timed. A permanent cute workshop with some usefulness worth starting over again if you must.
    ⚔ 🔴🌅🕊🌅{🌌}======🍃🍂🍁======> ⚔

Quote Originally Posted by 1ch1ps View Post
    Timed event.
    I don't have any timers showing up on this one in my goal book.
    I am still on part one, waiting for Ivy's hut, but this looks like a long term goal to me.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Well, I just had a another weird thing happen today! Made my last visit to Old Thomas, the dialog started & was on like page 3 when everything reset back to part 1 & me needing to visit Ivy. Force closed but will give that another try. These things never happen to me but today must be my lucky day...lol
    Thank goodness this thing isn't timed!
    I couldn't remember which adventure so I checked The Hub. It's a possible box drop from Feral Lands. I think I've gotten one from an adventure.
    The living wood glitch is no biggie, but making you start over is a definite biggie! I hope the force close fixed it?
    Thanks for looking up that adventure. I just sent out a feral lands in the barracks earlier today, maybe I'll get another red trillium. (I hope I hope I hope! Lol) I have 4 and I know I bought at least one of them....and at least one was in one of those bundles from the pile of gifts a few Christmases ago. I can't remember where the other two came from.
    That's my only reservation about this one. Giving up a gem only purchase to craft something. As for the other flowers, I'm all in!
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 01-19-17 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lindtball View Post
    Whoa, hope a force close sorted things out. Yes, not timed. A permanent cute workshop with some usefulness worth starting over again if you must.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The living wood glitch is no biggie, but making you start over is a definite biggie! I hope the force close fixed it?
    Thanks for looking up that adventure. I just sent out a feral lands in the barracks earlier today, maybe I'll get another red trillium. (I hope I hope I hope! Lol) I have 4 and I know I bought at least one of them....and at least one was in one of those bundles from the pile of gifts a few Christmases ago. I can't remember when the other two came from.
    That's my only reservation about this one. Giving up a gem only purchase to craft something. As for the other flowers, I'm all in!
    I had to start over...smh. Force closed several times to no avail. But that's ok since I had used some gems & they were back. No problem. First time I've ever had a rollback like that....lol

I'm not sure I wanna use a gem plant either, unless & until I know for sure I get at least the same drops guaranteed. So 3 trilliums to craft, I better get at least 3 on each & every tap of that bush.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    hold up, i spent gems on the red flowers and if i fuse them i will lose them? am i going to get more then 3 petals? i have 8 red tranium or whatever they are called at 35 gems i think it was? a pop...... am i missing something? so gem purchases will be lost?
    Oh wow, I didn't realize this!!! This is awful. Thanks for the heads up.

I had to start over...smh. Force closed several times to no avail. But that's ok since I had used some gems & they were back. No problem. First time I've ever had a rollback like that....lol

I'm not sure I wanna use a gem plant either, unless & until I know for sure I get at least the same drops guaranteed. So 3 trilliums to craft, I better get at least 3 on each & every tap of that bush.
    Good news about the gems! I just collected from Ivy and held my breath.
    I made it through the dialog and got in the 1st visit to Old Thomas. So far so good. I'm very surprised they released this today with the storybook going on. But I'm glad, it's kinda nice to see Ivy blowing things up again!

Ps. I agree 100% about the red trilliums! But I'm looking also at how much less energy and space it'll take to collect tons of the other color petals for updates (and maybe those elves). I'm one of the fans of the mythic mushrooms just because of their multiple drops, just wish they were only 1x1.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 01-19-17 at 09:11 PM.

Expansions please ... Unable to move as already the population is increasing.. both walking and stationery !

Rhino Keeper
    Just crafting the first one now, but I read -lol somewhere- that you get 3 petals per plant. So that is good for using less energy.

Not happy that i have to forfeit my 'real money' plants though, so I cant see myself making that shrub. Maybe not the big garden one either.

Spiritwind, can we have some confirmation about what the drop rate for the Spellbound Dew from these new plants will be please ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mayennalee View Post
    Just crafting the first one now, but I read -lol somewhere- that you get 3 petals per plant. So that is good for using less energy.
    Not happy that i have to forfeit my 'real money' plants though, so I cant see myself making that shrub. Maybe not the big garden one either.
    Spiritwind, can we have some confirmation about what the drop rate for the Spellbound Dew from these new plants will be please ?
    This is to be remembered.. if 'gem plants' are in your kingdom.. they will NOT be used. Only plants that are stored in your Inventory will be consumed.. and after using the 'Confirmation Tab'

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	120.6 KB 
ID:	35548

Views:	133 
Size:	127.1 KB 
ID:	35549

Views:	139 
Size:	139.5 KB 
ID:	35550

Views:	141 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	35551
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 01-20-17 at 12:38 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast