Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/19 update: Flower Fusion | new shrub crafting building, The Arboretum

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaynek1 View Post
    How do i put the red trillium into storage please.
    hit the edit button, hit your flower and the little storage chest appears along with some other options. Hit the chest and it will go into storage.

Banned
    Have we decided if it's better to have three red trillium bushes or one converted one? I only have three and I don't want to loose my red petal drop numbers.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    Have we decided if it's better to have three red trillium bushes or one converted one? I only have three and I don't want to loose my red petal drop numbers.
    I did just make the garden and used 1 red trillium. But I will not convert the 3 red trillium. I get better drop rates with 3 then 1 bush. Energy ratio is not as good but energy is not an issue for me.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    i made one. It drops 3 or more red petals and occasionally spellbound dew
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    I love the bushes. 4 energy produced 12 petals and 1 dew on my blue bushes. Space saver and energy saver. I'm converting as many as I can.

Executive Chef
    The bushes attract skunks lol
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Banned
    I like the bushes too and am slowly converting all my flowers to bushes. What they need are "bushes" for the mushrooms as well.

Executive Chef
    We can get mythic mushrooms, but they take up so much space! I've tried to bunch them together but that doesn't work.
    The amounts for the runes have been wonky since a past update. It's hard to tell what is needed for what.

Just realized that should have been put in separate threads.
    Last edited by riverly; 03-04-17 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Oops

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    We can get mythic mushrooms, but they take up so much space! I've tried to bunch them together but that doesn't work.
    The amounts for the runes have been wonky since a past update. It's hard to tell what is needed for what.

Just realized that should have been put in separate threads.
    I think the mythic mushrooms would look pretty nice if they were more mushroom-sized and took up 1 footprint.

Farm Supplier
    I already have a Arboretum, a bit confused.