Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/19 update: Flower Fusion | new shrub crafting building, The Arboretum

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Is it my luck at the moment or have others this too?
    My Iceland Poppy Shrub gives 3 white petals most of the time, if I'm lucky +1 petal in 5-7 times... (always 3 or 4 petals)
    White Trillium Shrub gives also 3 white petals ofcourse, but every 2-4 times +2 petals... (always 3 or 5 petals)
    I love my White Trillium Shrub and it seems like it loves me too... ��
    collecting 3 petals each time from any single shrub is perfectly correct. you fused 3 flowers into one. it's not luck.. it's right. extra drops more than 3 is luck. any single flower does have lucky drops of 2. add them together.. and sometimes! u should receive them.
    it's only the Red Trillium Shrub that I don't see with extra lucky drops.. max I've seen is 4.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Just did some 5 shrub harvest. 12, 15, 16 petals per harvest.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tartarosfalling View Post
    Can someone clarify the drops for the flower garden? It's so different colours of petals, but how many at once?

And are the red petals still a rare drop?
    Always at least 1 red, 1 orange and 1 purple! No other colors, no dew. Only rare drops of +1 petal of 1 of the 3 colors so far...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    collecting 3 petals each time from any single shrub is perfectly correct. you fused 3 flowers into one. it's not luck.. it's right. extra drops more than 3 is luck. any single flower does have lucky drops of 2. add them together.. and sometimes! u should receive them.
    it's only the Red Trillium Shrub that I don't see with extra lucky drops.. max I've seen is 4.
    I know it's always at least 3 petals! But my White Trillium Shrub defenitly gives more times extra drops and always +2 so far! Much better then Iceland Poppy Shrub less times and always +1 so far! And I didn't had more often extra drops (always +1 ofcourse) with the single flowers... Can't get more data now, maxed out on white petals. 😉

lol, missing a romantic shrub......

... pls, with a lot sugar on top, cant be so difficult...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Did some one produce the Red Trillium Shrub? I am looking for an inventory card picture, not ready to produce that one as I am not spending gems to produce it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0727.PNG 
Views:	63 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	35846Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0728.PNG 
Views:	90 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	35847
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Fashion Designer
    I roll my eyes every time I get asked to confirm whether I want to use the materials.

I'm not converting all my flowers but I like the look of the shrubs and they take up less space than the collection of flowers I keep out as standard.

New Resident
    How do i put the red trillium into storage please.

New Resident
    Also, why is it when you reach a new level you get more energy but then when you have used that said energy instead of it staying at the new high level that you have earned, it goes back to 40 %. This is really unfair.. anyone else agree ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaynek1 View Post
    How do i put the red trillium into storage please.
    Tap the Edit button, tap the flower, tap the chest. It should disappear from your game board & now be in your storage.

Re: energy

Moving up a level can bump you over the level limit. Right now 40 energy is the top limit for the free 3-minute 1 energy addition. Collecting from energy sources or leveling up can put you over that limit until it's used up and your back to the 3-minute additions.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******