Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/19 update: Flower Fusion | new shrub crafting building, The Arboretum

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Thanks for this..
    Here we can see that the Shrubs drops are not tripled, as said.
    3 (min) to 6 (max) should be the drops.. as flowers very often give 2 petals each.. calculating 3 flowers are used in the craft.
    Very handy space wise, but I guess we pay for the energy saved.
    I think it may be a wording issue in the description. Instead of 'triple the drop rate', I think they meant the bushes/shrubs drop triple the amount of a single plant. But even by that definition, we should still get a minimum of 3 petals from every collection with the possibility of up to 6 (until we are maxed out of course). Considering that my single plants rarely drop 2 petals anyway, I'll be happy with the minimum 3 petals from the shrubs, due to the space and energy savings. (as long as it remains at least 3!)

Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    I've never had a tripple drop from a flower! Does it need a quest to activate that? (Like the farming, that gives more + energy after I finished a quest.)
    I'm very lucky if I get 6 petals out of 5 droppings. So for me it's very useful to get more petals for the same energy...
    I've never gotten more than 2 petals from a single flower either. So far, there is no boost or knowledge shard that increases flower drop rates. But that would be a nice addition to the game!

In this instance, Moon was referring to the promised triple drops from the new shrubs and bushes that we can craft in the arboretum.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I think it may be a wording issue in the description. Instead of 'triple the drop rate', I think they meant the bushes/shrubs drop triple the amount of a single plant. But even by that definition, we should still get a minimum of 3 petals from every collection with the possibility of up to 6 (until we are maxed out of course). Considering that my single plants rarely drop 2 petals anyway, I'll be happy with the minimum 3 petals from the shrubs, due to the space and energy savings. (as long as it remains at least 3!)

I've never gotten more than 2 petals from a single flower either. So far, there is no boost or knowledge shard that increases flower drop rates. But that would be a nice addition to the game!

In this instance, Moon was referring to the promised triple drops from the new shrubs and bushes that we can craft in the arboretum.
    Thanks for explaining misunderstanding
    I don't expect 6max drops either.. but as you said "wording issue in the description" to be changed.
    That you need 3 ordinary flowers to make this magical space-saving shrub/bush, that's ok.. but shrub/bush does NOT triple drops.. at least, not yet
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Did some one produce the Red Trillium Shrub? I am looking for an inventory card picture, not ready to produce that one as I am not spending gems to produce it.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I had 4 trillium flowers and I took the chance and did the red shrub🙂. Three drops and 3 3 4 red petals. Which was what I was expecting, the energy savings is really what I wanted. 3 petals, minimum per collection at 1 energy. I am making the garden with what was my last trillium flower--but today to my great surprise out of the three feral land quests I had going I got two more flowers 🌺!!
    Thanks to the forum for reminding me about those feral adventures!!

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Thanks for explaining misunderstanding
    I don't expect 6max drops either.. but as you said "wording issue in the description" to be changed.
    That you need 3 ordinary flowers to make this magical space-saving shrub/bush, that's ok.. but shrub/bush does NOT triple drops.. at least, not yet
    I don't want them to change the wording...I want them to deliver what is promised with 4,5 & 6 drops, and fairly often lol

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, 2 things....
    1. (You know this now, but posting anyway), the gem red trillium plants will definitely be consumed if you craft that shrub.
    2. Spellbound Dew is a drop from all shrubs. The flower garden will not drop spellbound dew. The drop rate will likely be low given dew from flowers are rare. We'll need to track this ourselves.

Rhino Keeper
    Since many of my spellbound dew came from my red trillium, I'm hesitant to craft a shrub with them until I know if the crafted shrubs drop the spellbound dew too

SW just answered my question. I haven't gotten the spellbound dew from any other flower except the red trillium so far. I will wait to craft the shrub until I receive more trillium from adventures.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by thegalagator View Post
    I had 4 trillium flowers and I took the chance and did the red shrub🙂. Three drops and 3 3 4 red petals. Which was what I was expecting, the energy savings is really what I wanted. 3 petals, minimum per collection at 1 energy. I am making the garden with what was my last trillium flower--but today to my great surprise out of the three feral land quests I had going I got two more flowers 🌺!!
    Thanks to the forum for reminding me about those feral adventures!!
    my goal is to combine the flowers I have into as many shrubs that I can. Even the red. The way I see it, I'm not losing gems, just combining 3 plants into 1. Like was mentioned, space and energy savings. Plus I like the way they look.
    Also I have gotten dew from all kinds of flowers, especially when refilling my inventory after a trade. Always a nice surprise to see one drop

Rhino Keeper
    I allready have only one red trilium. If I had four, I would make shrub. So I would have one shrub and one red trilium (because I love how red trilium looks).

It would be sooo great if we can make someting similar with our mushrooms!!! For example make one mythic mushroom from five mushroom rings! I would love it.

Banned
    I have three of the red flower plants from adventures and I don't want to fuse them if I loose the amount of petals I get off of them.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast