Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/19 update: Flower Fusion | new shrub crafting building, The Arboretum

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    Wooo power of the post...yesterday I got red Trillium from adventure! Which adventure? I've no idea. I never remember where I've sent my guys. It's a long time til we collect from them.
    Thanks meme for posting. I must make a habit of visiting the hub...and Feral Lands lol.
    Same thing happened to me, and it was only my 2nd time adventuring into the Feral Lands.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    Same thing happened to me, and it was only my 2nd time adventuring into the Feral Lands.
    That was lucky for you,35 gems worth.
    When I collect something good from adventure I can never remember where I sent the Knights, and it doesn't say at the time of collection.
    So...now I've purposely sent them to Feral Lands AND I remember lol, BUT I don't remember which of 2 kingdoms I sent them from..sighhh
    what am I like. I'd better run and see before it finishes lol.

Executive Chef
    Boy howdy, it uses a lot of luminescence! Which takes a lot of earth wisps. I guess another long term goal to replace all my flowers with the bushes. But maybe someday....... I'll get it done. Right now it just seems easier to tap on the flowers I need.

I really liked this update! A no-stress update for once after the rushes of the ice queen! The building is really pretty and so is th flower garden! I had 4 thrillium ine of which from adventures, and i just had to make it. And even the regular shrubs from coin flowers are going to be useful, i' m chronically short on purple petals and it's nice saving the energy. I don't think i' m going to do the red flowers shrubs, tough.

Fashion Designer
    Collections from my new shrubs:
    Red Trillium, 3,3,3,4,3,3
    Iceland Poppy,3,3,4,3
    Larkspur,3,3,3,3,3,3,3

Flower garden:
    1 purple, 1 red, & black flag.
    1 purple, 2 red, & black flag
    1 purple, 1 red, 1 orange
    1 purple, 1 red, 1 orange
    2 purple, 1 red, 1 orange
    1,purple, 1 red, 1 orange
    Thx for posting!
    I'm thinking about the FlowerGarden, want to be sure I get at least 1 red petal from it. It seems to be 1 red, 1 purple and something else. And the rare extra drops ofcourse... I don't understand the black flags, but I need the purples more then the oranges, so so far it seems to be worth to give the red trillium for...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Thx for posting!
    I'm thinking about the FlowerGarden, want to be sure I get at least 1 red petal from it. It seems to be 1 red, 1 purple and something else. And the rare extra drops ofcourse... I don't understand the black flags, but I need the purples more then the oranges, so so far it seems to be worth to give the red trillium for...
    The black flag is that she max on something, thinking white since white did not show up at all

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mayennalee View Post
    Did we get an answer to the 'Dew leaf thingy, how many do these new shrubs drop' question?
    I have 3 of them now and the garden and have collected several times from each and havent had a drop.

not yet.... SW
    Thanks lovely

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PanicMood View Post
    I really liked this update! A no-stress update for once after the rushes of the ice queen! The building is really pretty and so is th flower garden! I had 4 thrillium ine of which from adventures, and i just had to make it. And even the regular shrubs from coin flowers are going to be useful, i' m chronically short on purple petals and it's nice saving the energy. I don't think i' m going to do the red flowers shrubs, tough.
    I am also happy with this. I don't normally have flowers out except the faerie flowerbeds - only get them out if I need to stock up on petals quickly. So the shrubs will be much better. And they look prettier than I was expecting when I saw thirst pictures. Plan to make one of each colour and the flower garden to start with. I have no problem using the red trilliums to make the shrub,given they just sit I storage most of the time

Executive Chef
    Collections from my new shrubs:
    Red Trillium, 3,3,3,4,3,3
    Iceland Poppy,3,3,4,3
    Larkspur,3,3,3,3,3,3,3
    Thanks for this..
    Here we can see that the Shrubs drops are not tripled, as said.
    3 (min) to 6 (max) should be the drops.. as flowers very often give 2 petals each.. calculating 3 flowers are used in the craft.
    Very handy space wise, but I guess we pay for the energy saved.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Thanks for this..
    Here we can see that the Shrubs drops are not tripled, as said.
    3 (min) to 6 (max) should be the drops.. as flowers very often give 2 petals each.. calculating 3 flowers are used in the craft.
    Very handy space wise, but I guess we pay for the energy saved.
    I've never had a tripple drop from a flower! Does it need a quest to activate that? (Like the farming, that gives more + energy after I finished a quest.)
    I'm very lucky if I get 6 petals out of 5 droppings. So for me it's very useful to get more petals for the same energy...

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast