Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/19 update: Flower Fusion | new shrub crafting building, The Arboretum

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Ugh...my larkspur shrub is crafting right now.

There's nothing wrong with your logic as far as I can tell. I was afraid this would end up falling into the 'too good to be true' category....
    Which is exactly why I am so hesitant to use the red trilliums.....right now 3 plants ALWAYS give me a minimum of 3 petals. Usually more.
    When the drop rates decrease on the new shrubs, I can always buy more of the coin plants, not so with the gem ones. (Well, technically, I CAN, but I won't)
    surely.. too good to be true!
    let's hope for a fix on this too
    or else it's just false publicity as drops are doubled but not tripled so far.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Is there anyone who crafted the flower garden? How often can we collect from the garden?
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Is there anyone who crafted the flower garden? How often can we collect from the garden?
    20 min

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Info added to post 1 with timers on shrubs and the levels required for the flowers and shrubs. At the top in the Goal notes section.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    20 min
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Info added to post 1 with timers on shrubs and the levels required for the flowers and shrubs. At the top in the Goal notes section.
    Thank you both
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    So, to craft the Red Trillium bush we have to use 3 Red Trillium flowers/plants ....which I think can only be gotten for 35 gems each.
    I like the thought of multiple petals from all these newbies, and they are quite pretty.

Edit.. just saw above post. I didn't know Red Trillium plants could be gotten from adventures. I have never got one yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I couldn't remember which adventure so I checked The Hub. It's a possible box drop from Feral Lands. I think I've gotten one from an adventure.

Wooo power of the post...yesterday I got red Trillium from adventure! Which adventure? I've no idea. I never remember where I've sent my guys. It's a long time til we collect from them.
    Thanks meme for posting. I must make a habit of visiting the hub...and Feral Lands lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Did we get an answer to the 'Dew leaf thingy, how many do these new shrubs drop' question?
    I have 3 of them now and the garden and have collected several times from each and havent had a drop.

not yet.... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-24-17 at 04:06 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone tell why my arbitorium (flower place lol) keeps telling me I need to buy red trillium when I have 4on my board as it is! I refuse to spent 35gems when I have the flowers and its the only flower I want to craft? Please move if not in right place. Anything would be appreciated tnx......Helen

Quote Originally Posted by scotslassuk View Post
    Can anyone tell why my arbitorium (flower place lol) keeps telling me I need to buy red trillium when I have 4on my board as it is! I refuse to spent 35gems when I have the flowers and its the only flower I want to craft? Please move if not in right place. Anything would be appreciated tnx......Helen
    They need to be in your storage for crafting in the arboretum.

So just store them & they'll be available for crafting.
    Last edited by meme1098; 01-24-17 at 04:42 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Collections from my new shrubs:
    Red Trillium, 3,3,3,4,3,3
    Iceland Poppy,3,3,4,3
    Larkspur,3,3,3,3,3,3,3

Flower garden:
    1 purple, 1 red, & black flag.
    1 purple, 2 red, & black flag
    1 purple, 1 red, 1 orange