Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/19 update: Flower Fusion | new shrub crafting building, The Arboretum

Rhino Keeper
    I have 3 of the red plants, bought all with gems, but to make the new plant it tells me I need to purchase 3 more.....and the same with the purple flowers

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    I have 3 of the red plants, bought all with gems, but to make the new plant it tells me I need to purchase 3 more.....and the same with the purple flowers
    I believe you need to put the flowers you want to fuse in your inventory before they can be used.

Rhino Keeper
    I tried that lol, will try again and force close. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    I crafted the red trillium shrub. The first drop was 3 red petals.

My second drop was 3 red petals.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    If it can't be stored or sold, then you are correct, it can't be removed.
    I offer the same advice as my previous post. Hide it in a corner, maybe surround it with trees? And treat it as a long term goal. In the meantime ask neighbors to gift you earth wisps as often as possible! Good luck with the expansions!
    Thanks for replying. I decided to go for it because I can't expand for awhile anyway because I don't have enough trade tickets. Choosing shorter term things in royal exchange to get tickets faster and also using boosts for accelerating workshops & potion shops to get wisps and luminescence faster.

Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    You have to build it in order to Sell or Store it.
    You can get lumin essence from both alicolts, they drop it constantly
    From the claudron and from adventures too.
    And doesn't require crazy materials to craft it. Take it slow
    I don't have any alicorts. What is the claudron? Which adventures drop luminescence?
    I decided to go for it because I can't expand for awhile anyway because I don't have enough trade tickets. Choosing shorter term things in royal exchange to get tickets faster and also using boosts for accelerating workshops & potion shops to get wisps and luminescence faster.
    Thanks for your help.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    For me, the concern is more about using something I paid gems for, to craft something that may or may not function as the origional purchase did. Right now, they are dropping multiple petals with each collection. But what if that becomes bad for the games economy? And the drops get decreased? I will be angry if I convert my 3 red trilliums to 1 red trillium shrub and it suddenly starts dropping only one petal (for the economy don't cha know).
    As many of the long time players can attest, sometimes things DO change
    The coin flowers don't matter so much, because it's easy to just buy more.

That said, I'll probably end up doing it anyway, because I love the idea of saving space and energy. And truthfully, it's all just pixels. It's not like the red trilliums can be sold back for gems anyway. Sigh.

This is my concern as well and is why I haven't added it to my queendom yet. hmph. 
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Executive Chef
    I crafted a Larkspur Shrub.. that means I used:
    "Larkspur Shrub: 3 rocket larkspur flowers, 2 lumin essence, 20 water"

From 1 Rocket Larkspur Flower the regular drop rate has always been 1/2 petals.
    Reading the info on the craft it says.. 'triples your drops' ..so I should get 3/6 from the Shrub??
    THEN.. why is the Shrub only dropping 2/4!
    Now where did I go wrong in my 'logical thinking'
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post

Reading the info on the craft it says.. 'triples your drops' ..so I should get 3/6 from the Shrub??
    Ugh...my larkspur shrub is crafting right now.

There's nothing wrong with your logic as far as I can tell. I was afraid this would end up falling into the 'too good to be true' category....
    Which is exactly why I am so hesitant to use the red trilliums.....right now 3 plants ALWAYS give me a minimum of 3 petals. Usually more.
    When the drop rates decrease on the new shrubs, I can always buy more of the coin plants, not so with the gem ones. (Well, technically, I CAN, but I won't)
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post

I have not collected from any shrubs yet but the description does say three times and we use three flowers to make one so you are right, they are wrong
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast