Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/19 update: Flower Fusion | new shrub crafting building, The Arboretum

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kendysek View Post
    I allready have only one red trilium. If I had four, I would make shrub. So I would have one shrub and one red trilium (because I love how red trilium looks).

It would be sooo great if we can make someting similar with our mushrooms!!! For example make one mythic mushroom from five mushroom rings! I would love it.
    i too like the look of the red trillium and i find the red shrub the least attractive of the new shrubs. this is too bad, because i am always in need of red petals and thought the shrub would be a good idea.

i've been sending feral lands adventures, as mentioned here, in hopes of a drop of additional red trillium, but 6 adventures later, no luck. maybe someday...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PJBastian13 View Post
    My concern with crafting three of my flowers into one bush is not the drop rate, but wondering if/how they will count when we have a goal to tap on flowers...? If we have an event that, say, requires us to water 30 Iceland poppies, will the shrubs count and, if so, would we only have to tap 10 of them since the actually are 3 plants in one? SW-would appreciate some incite into this before I go crazy crafting a bunch of bushes.

Would like to say that I appreciate the space and energy saving nature of these bushes. Thanks S8!
    this is an excellent question. i think shrubs won't count at all during these types of goals. (the same way the haunted cottage does not count as a cottage, etc). i will rethink my conversion plans with this in mind. thank you for raising the issue.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PJBastian13 View Post
    My concern with crafting three of my flowers into one bush is not the drop rate, but wondering if/how they will count when we have a goal to tap on flowers...? If we have an event that, say, requires us to water 30 Iceland poppies, will the shrubs count and, if so, would we only have to tap 10 of them since the actually are 3 plants in one? SW-would appreciate some incite into this before I go crazy crafting a bunch of bushes.
    Would like to say that I appreciate the space and energy saving nature of these bushes. Thanks S8!
    Saftest way is to have both.. flowers don't cost much and we have many. Make shrubs for mass collections but keep also single flowers for event watering purpose.
    Problem is the gem flower, Red Trillium.. total 105 gems each Shrub! I made 1 but won't convert other 3. I don't have so many as to be an energy-waste when collecting. Shrubs and flowers give the same amount of petals, not triple as said.. only use of energy is less but not significant when collecting from 3 red flowers.. usually we all have few of these.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 02-01-17 at 10:01 PM. Reason: typo
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

I made one of everything already but wanted to make a second. I am trying to make my second red titrililum and have two of the flowers out (the only two I have left, I want to keep one) but when I got to make it it says I have 0. Any advice?
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I made one of everything already but wanted to make a second. I am trying to make my second red titrililum and have two of the flowers out (the only two I have left, I want to keep one) but when I got to make it it says I have 0. Any advice?
    You will need three of the red trillium plants in order to craft a shrub. And the plants you use to craft them have to be in storage to be able to craft any of the shrubs. Those on the board do not count in the arboretum.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 02-01-17 at 06:55 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Thanks, I was looking st the wrong one, at the fountain which needs 1 red so it said 0/1 and I was confused because I knew I had, although I did miss the storage part so thanks for clarifying it as I must have had 4 in storage the first time around without realizing it since I only have 2 of each flowers out.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by teaganblackthorne View Post
    Word of warning: converted bushes won't work on Gnawed Out quest.

I guess I should have waited.
    Thanks for the heads up. This is why I held off on adding it to my queendom thankfully.
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by teaganblackthorne View Post
    Word of warning: converted bushes won't work on Gnawed Out quest.
    I guess I should have waited.
    For this reason.. do NOT convert ALL your flowers into Shrubs. Keep Shrubs for mass collecting, but also keep single flowers for particular collecting.. you can always place them last minute as they mature quickly.

It's like the Pirate's Tavern.. sometimes it counts in like the normal Tavern.. sometimes it doesn't.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Is it my luck at the moment or have others this too?
    My Iceland Poppy Shrub gives 3 white petals most of the time, if I'm lucky +1 petal in 5-7 times... (always 3 or 4 petals)
    White Trillium Shrub gives also 3 white petals ofcourse, but every 2-4 times +2 petals... (always 3 or 5 petals)
    I love my White Trillium Shrub and it seems like it loves me too... 😉

Can someone clarify the drops for the flower garden? It's so different colours of petals, but how many at once?

And are the red petals still a rare drop?