Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unlock new island

Unlock new island

Hi,please help me,i finished previous island Piggy Peak 14/18,but can't unlock new one.It's possible unlock without a gems?Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by businka2000 View Post
    Hi,please help me,i finished previous island Piggy Peak 14/18,but can't unlock new one.It's possible unlock without a gems?Thank you
    Hi businka2000! To unlock the next Island, the game states you need 4 more Stars to be able to unlock it. You will need to gain more Stars in the previous Islands (any is fine) to get 4 more.

Thank you Regina,but previously island we opened 9/18,so I need to get 3 stars for each level?,it's very difficult I think.Please help me,I like this game very much.

Quote Originally Posted by businka2000 View Post
    Thank you Regina,but previously island we opened 9/18,so I need to get 3 stars for each level?,it's very difficult I think.Please help me,I like this game very much.
    If you have a level with 1 star, you can replay to get to 2 or 3 stars. You will need to get more stars to reach the next island, such as getting all 3 stars on a level.

Thank you.I'll try.So for next islands I need to get always 3 stars?I don't understand why?If I have previously islands with less stars and it's open...I think it's not right.

Rhino Keeper
    You do not need three stars for each level. You need to average only TWO STARS per level on all islands before the next island becomes unlocked. When an island is still locked, I recommend going back and playing one-star levels again, trying to get two or three stars on them.
    Last edited by Lincstrake; 01-22-17 at 06:40 AM.

Thank you Lincstrake,I tried to get 3 stars(,I have 4 levels 2 stars,2levels 3 stars)but it's difficult for me,I use my gems to unlock new island.I had this problem in the past,when was teamlava forum and I get help quickly.Now I need to get 3stars but it's not easy.I hope somebody can solve this problem,because it's will happen again.On my other device I also used a gems for open new island.

Rhino Keeper
    I think you might be misunderstanding something. A level is a single layout; each level is numbered. An island is a collection of exactly six levels. You need to average two stars on ALL levels back to level one at the very beginning before you can unlock the next island. If you are unable to unlock, that means you have some one-star levels on one or more of the islands you have already played. You can go back and replay ANY one- or two-star level on any previous island to try to get more points to allow you to unlock. You do not have to only get more stars from the most recent island.

(One word was incorrect in my previous post; I revised it.)

Thank you Lincstrake.Maybe you are right,I don't know...Look,I finished levels(673-678 with 14/18) and new island I can't unlock,there is sign that I need 4 more stars...So if I have on some faraway level(for example 534)one star,I have to play there?This do you mean?It's possible?I'm confused.I play this game long time and I hade a same problem.I wrote by email (those time it was teamlava forum) and problem was immediately solved(it was game mistake).For unlock new island you need 12/18?Maybe now change?What I see on previous island I hade 10/18 and it's unlock.

Rhino Keeper
    if the game is telling you that you need four more stars, then you can go back and get them on ANY previous island, even ones very far back. You can go back to any one-star or two-star level ANYWHERE in the game and try to play it again to obtain more stars than the amount you have now.

Do not only look at your score on the most recently played island. That is misleading. Your total score on ALL previous islands is what matters.

I generally find that it is easier to obtain more stars by looking for one-star islands and playing those again, trying to get more stars. The earlier levels are easier, so perhaps you should consider going VERY FAR back near the beginning of the game and look for one- or two-star levels there, and try to get more stars on those levels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast