Thread: Elemental Dragons

Farm Supplier

Elemental Dragons

Can anyone please tell me why all of the sudden my elemental dragons have disappeared from breeding options? As in, can not use them to breed when I was able to a day ago....????

Fashion Designer
    I am going to guess it was because of the bug (assuming it was a bug- which it now looks like has been confirmed since they pulled the elementals from breeding).
    Aqua X Diamond always resulted in a Mercury, Ignis X Diamond always produced a Crusader, Terra X Diamond= Quetzal only, etc. People were talking about it on another site. If anyone saw players on their LB cranking out Mercury after Mercury, that's why.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 01-19-17 at 12:50 AM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The parent ability for Elemental and Tarot were updated yesterday to balance the game and resolve unintended breeding results.

Rhino Keeper
    I had just finished evolving my Aqua, too. I didn't even get a chance to try it out. Really bummed.

Rhino Keeper
    So this means we can't use them as breeding parent. Will this ever be changed or is this permanent?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mayday2001 View Post
    So this means we can't use them as breeding parent. Will this ever be changed or is this permanent?
    I'd like to know this too! Without being able to breed a dragon or a type, it seems a bit pointless. Why have elemental types if we can never breed more of them?