Thread: Free Gems

Farm Supplier

Free Gems

I wish Fashion Story would have Watch Videos to get gems. The Bakery Story and Resturant has that option. It takes forever to get gems. A lot of the good decorations are gems not money.

Farm Supplier
    Yeaaaah I agree definitely I neeeeed gems before valentines lol 😂 my shop is pink themed

I also think we should have watch a video on fashion story

Host(ess)

Talking

I agree, i love the watch ads for gems feature in bakery story and restaurant story. I'm happy to watch my adds daily, its really helpful and a great way to help me expand my bakery and resturant. I wish Fashion story had this feature, if i did id happily watch more ads for gems. (I've sometimes downloaded the apps i think look fun too) I can't afford to buy gems for my boutique so even though i'd love to because they really help with expanding i can't but with this feature i'd just watch my adds daily and could save them to expand. (All though sometimes i do get tempted to by the gems items i like and the chests)

Please Storm8 if you could think about adding this feature to fashion story that would be amazing
    Last edited by moshigirl14; 02-15-17 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Spelling

Feel free to add me on my games below I try to play daily but if I can't i visit and gift when i can. I love joining avatar and emoji contests
    1st - moshigirl14 - Fashion, Bakery, Restaurant, Pet shop.
    2nd - Cleo448 - Fashion, Bakery, Pet shop and Restaurant.
    3rd - Heartland_Fan - Fashion, Bakery, and Restaurant.
    4th - Cleo_448 - Fashion, Pet shop, Bakery and Restaurant.
    5th - Guinea_pigs18 - Fashion, Bakery, Pet shop and Restaurant.