Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem with food in new goal

Host(ess)

Problem with food in new goal

The new goal is NOT working. When the food is put on to cook it takes 1 minute and then it needs to be trashed. Sort it out please

The same thing is happening to me too! Can't make the first recipe without it spoiling within seconds. What's going on? STORM8, FIX THIS PLEASE !!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Same happening here.

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed
    - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla

Same here. 5 spoiled hot chocolates within 5 minutes of starting to cook.

Same here, spoiled immediately, but if I go to throw them away and recook it says its the same recipe and I can't recook

Host(ess)
    Same here! Will not use gems to recover!

Executive Chef
    The issue has now been fixed. Force stop the app and go back in the game

xxEDLxx is right and the issue is resolved now. Apologies for any inconvenience!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Still a problem with food spoiling in new goal

So I made the cider which takes five hours and when I had an hour left for it to finish I got a push notification saying "your food as been cooked for too long, serve the food now. I had heard from someone else that they had the same notification and that when it was done it immediately went spoiled, so with about 24 minutes left I decided to use my gems to finish them so I wouldn't have the same problem but on one of them I used a video to speed up the cooking and low and behold as soon as the add finished the food was spoiled, so apparently THIS IS NOT FIXED. STORM8 GET ON THE BALL AND FIX THIS AND GIVE EVERYONE THEIR COINS BACK!!!!!!!

New Resident
    I had the same problem, I contacted team lava, We'll see how fast they return my gems

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast