Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RESTAURANT GOALS 2017-01-18 Cozy Cabin

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    When you say it expires on X date,modes that mean that X is the last day to work on it or that we have to be done before that date?
    i'm not sure when exactly the timer ends - don't remember if i ever was so close to see hours i/o days... so i'm usually just adding stated qtty of days.
    however, since right now i still see that 13 days left despite the pst day switched almost 4hrs ago -
    i guess the timer wd rather ends at the same moment as it was started, i.e. somewhere between 10am and 11am pst (6..7pm gmt) february 1st.

Executive Chef

Final Goal Prize "Cozy Cabin Comfort" 60 gems (1 free) 4x4

Fashion Designer
    It's cool; I was just wondering. I'll be done early.

I really like this one, the craftsman style, the details (did you see the little stick inside the glass?), the colors, all of it. 👍🏽😀

Eager to get the firepit thingy.

Farm Supplier
    I'm getting ready to buy cabin ovens now (I usually play slowly and enjoy the game) but really can't wait to get that lovely cozy cabin goal ^_^

I love this goal overall. The mugs with the bears on them, the cozy couch, firepit, and main prize are very well done. Winter is my favorite time of year since we can cuddle up next to the fire with a warm drink. This theme definitely reflects that feeling.

Really nice goals this time! Nice job S8!

Executive Chef
    I like this goal.....I still hate winter.

Fashion Designer
    This goal no longer shows up on my clipboard: it's now accessible via tapping on an icon on the left side of my screen. This is not an improvement. What happens when there are two simultaneous steps to a goal, yet another icon obscuring your view of your restaurant? These things clutter up your screen. It's better to have all goal steps in the clipboard.

New Resident
    I finished the goal a few days ago and still do not have the prize. The cozy cabin comfort still shows at 60 gems! I emailed but have not gotten a response. Anyone else have this problem?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by puppy5514 View Post
    I finished the goal a few days ago and still do not have the prize. The cozy cabin comfort still shows at 60 gems! I emailed but have not gotten a response. Anyone else have this problem?
    When you go into your design tab , if you see a x1 on the picture it means you have a free one to place. You can buy additional ones for 60 gems each.

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast