Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crashing and now lost lives

New Resident

Crashing and now lost lives

Every time I start the game, everything goes ok until I want to play a level, it looks like it's loading and just crashes, losing the life.

Have shut down the iPad totally, got no other apps open, still crashing. Any ideas on how to fix?

Me too, same thing. I wrote to Storm 8 and they're looking into it. No result yet but I asked for energy and gems back, as it is doing the same thing on the tournaments. BigDogMomma

New Resident
    Yep, ive had the same problem all afternoon. The latest version 1.8.4 was supposed to fix bugs not create them lol. Ive sent them an email too.

I've had this exact issue all day today

Same here too. On my ipad

New Resident
    Same here on my iPhone. Lost all 5 of my lives. Do we just keep on wasting lives testing it until it works again?

New Resident
    It would appear that this is not happening to every user as the league table is constantly changing?!
    I hope i dont lose my diamond status as a result of this - this doesnt appear to be fair.

I hope that I don't lose my status too. Is there a way we can know it's fixed without wasting more lives to figure it out? Storm8 reply on this thread would be nice. It wasn't doing it all morning as I played my first 5 lives no problem, then it started. I'm on an iPad mini.

I am having the same problem. I have burnt 5 lives to crashing today. Is there any point in additional reports to support? Or does someone know if they are aware this is big issue impacting multiple users?

New Resident
    Here also. Wasted 7 lives & 17gems. How to solve the issue? I just want to take back my gems. Anybody can help?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast