Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Mining Dragon: Spirit Crystal Dragon - Jan 17th 2017

Fashion Designer
    when will it leaves?
    i am close to getting all the parts, but there is dragon tales ( i let the tales auto-starts) , i have to leave my craft shop empty...

Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    when will it leaves?
    i am close to getting all the parts, but there is dragon tales ( i let the tales auto-starts) , i have to leave my craft shop empty...
    Most times mining dragons are available for a month, so I would say aim to have it before it gets too close to Feb 17th. Good luck with the mining!
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Spirit Crystal leaves on Tuesday (2/21)! So we have about 4 days left to gather pieces & start crafting. There's a countdown in the mining spot. I've got 272 pieces now and I think I might make it to 300. Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by PinkBubbles75; 02-17-17 at 07:50 PM.

Executive Chef
    I started crafting mine to day.

Ugh not going to make it. Epic fail. Very pretty, I am a lousy miner. Still need 69 more pieces ... wish they didn't cost so much gold to buy the rest.

Fashion Designer
    Wish we could send spare pieces to other people, I would happily get rid of the leftover parts out of my storage to help someone else get it.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Fashion Designer
    The attributes and rarity are identical to my Crystal Dragon, but it's very pretty. Got it very late and barely won the 3 battles for the challenge in time. I choose to believe that the good karma from that deed brought me a Whirlwind from the wheel as I was giving up on getting it with my final spin.

Rhino Keeper
    This is so not fair. I have 301 spelinking robes in my storage because I just managed to get all of them literally in the last minute, but I couln't craft it right away as there was already something busy crafting but not long before it was finished. But when I wanted to craft the dragon it was already gone from the craftshop and I was not able to craft it anymore, and now that I already have the spirit crystal dragon it is still available to craft although mining for it is finished. Unbelievable.

Rhino Keeper
    Did anybody notice the mine is gone along with the bombs. Does that mean no more mining for dragons?
    The dynamite side is still there though.

Fashion Designer
    Happens between one dragon and the next, or it has done between the last 3 or 4 that I've seen anyway. What I can't remember is how long it takes before the new one appears, and I have two evo temples currently losing me leaderboard points!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast