Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Transferring your game to a new device and more...

When I try the log into account feature on Bakery Story and try to reset my password it’s saying it doesn’t recognize my email address. It’s the same one I’ve always used though. I can’t remember the password so I think I’m stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by ShopEmilia View Post
    When I try the log into account feature on Bakery Story and try to reset my password it’s saying it doesn’t recognize my email address. It’s the same one I’ve always used though. I can’t remember the password so I think I’m stuck.
    You have to try with the same ID and the same password that you used to enter this forum.

New Resident
    That doesn?t work for me some of my games are not available on iOS and it?s my favorite. You would think if you pay over 1000 for a phone you should be able to download and play what you want

Fashion Designer
    I made the mistake of supporting S8 and buying the starter pack. Now my gem videos are gone forever. I am heart broken and I am considering starting over on a new phone. If I back up my phone with everything on it and sync to my new one, will it transfer my BS too? I do NOT want that to happen as I would want a new account.

Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    I made the mistake of supporting S8 and buying the starter pack. Now my gem videos are gone forever. I am heart broken and I am considering starting over on a new phone. If I back up my phone with everything on it and sync to my new one, will it transfer my BS too? I do NOT want that to happen as I would want a new account.
    Unfortunately, both Bakery Story and Fashion Story are linked to your S8 ID, meaning that if you decide to start a new account, you will have to restart on both games. If you want to transfer your Bakery Story game, you will also have to transfer Fashion Story.

If you have any questions about your account, please contact support in my signature.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Unfortunately, both Bakery Story and Fashion Story are linked to your S8 ID, meaning that if you decide to start a new account, you will have to restart on both games. If you want to transfer your Bakery Story game, you will also have to transfer Fashion Story.

If you have any questions about your account, please contact support in my signature.
    Fashion Story is no longer supported. I had contacted them as my game will not log in. They suggested that I check these forums.

The game is connected to my game centre login as are all my other Storm8 games. It just stays at the first screen. I had not played it for some time but a neighbour from Bakery Story and Restaurant Story invited me to be a neighbour on FS.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/articles/213516903
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955
    You can logout of Game Center or Google Play to access your local progress (different from cloud progress)
    have a read through the 2 linked threads and try those options. It might depend on your device type as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/articles/213516903
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955
    You can logout of Game Center or Google Play to access your local progress (different from cloud progress)
    have a read through the 2 linked threads and try those options. It might depend on your device type as well.
    Is there a forum area to look for solutions when Fashion Story will not load? I get as far as the image with the Blonde girl with black dress. It will go no further. There are no updates available. I tried deleting the game and downloading again. I lad logged into the game centre with Bakery Story and verified that Fashion Story is paired with the game centre. I contacted Storm8 and was given a link to this forum which I had already checked. They suggested I inquire if any player on this forum could assist me. I am quite aware of how to login and connect to the game centre to restore games if the connection is lost.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123