Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Transferring your game to a new device and more...

Thanks a million for your help, I really appreciated it. Your advice worked

Hi there! I'm trying to transfer my bakery story 2 from my old iphone to my new iphone. I'm tried both the methods - the first one doesn't work because once I clicked on the blue storm8 icon, I get the whole list of games to install but no "account setting". Second method doesn't work either cus there is no invite friends function? I've tried sending in a ticket for support but there is no reply I need some help here please, I don't wanna restart from level 1 😔

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mochacreammm View Post
    Hi there! I'm trying to transfer my bakery story 2 from my old iphone to my new iphone. I'm tried both the methods - the first one doesn't work because once I clicked on the blue storm8 icon, I get the whole list of games to install but no "account setting". Second method doesn't work either cus there is no invite friends function? I've tried sending in a ticket for support but there is no reply I need some help here please, I don't wanna restart from level 1 
    Download Bakery Story (the original) and log into that game with your ID first, then go to BS2. That should work if you have the correct ID and password.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    I've read the instructions but none of them apply to transferring fashion story, who can I contact for my games to be transferred? Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxoBabyGirl View Post
    I've read the instructions but none of them apply to transferring fashion story, who can I contact for my games to be transferred? Thanks
    I responded on your other post.
    For the login feature, use one the games listed in post 1 of the thread. Once you transfer one game all games under your device will also transfer.
    You may have to restart your fashion game to see the transfer.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Transfer completed! Thanks Team lava for doing it so quickly!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxoBabyGirl View Post
    Transfer completed! Thanks Team lava for doing it so quickly!
    Wonderful!!! I am so glad support got to you quickly!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I?m sorry to be so dense. I may have to get support to transfer my game. I am playing Castle Story so logging in isn?t really a necessity. I have a userid and I?ve tried adding that in the setting in my new device and it says that it?s in use. Do you have any other suggestions specifically for castle story? Thank you so much.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by csaulding View Post
    I?m sorry to be so dense. I may have to get support to transfer my game. I am playing Castle Story so logging in isn?t really a necessity. I have a userid and I?ve tried adding that in the setting in my new device and it says that it?s in use. Do you have any other suggestions specifically for castle story? Thank you so much.
    I don't know anything about Castle Story. Try going to this forum and looking around.

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...0-Castle-Story
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

So because of Covid and having loads more time on my hands I decided to re-download Fashion Story. I?ve on a different device than I was then. It?s been at least two years since I?ve played. Any idea how to get my account back?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast