Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Update: January 18, 2017

Executive Chef
    Like it ☺

Farm Supplier
    I really love this the fireplace is oh so cute! And the customers sitting around the open fire is so cosy. Thank you S8, im excited for this one.

Farm Supplier
    I'm glad I already have so much Chinese New Year decor since neither RS nor BS are acknowledging it. I like this. I do hope the tables aren't 2 gems again. I've been skipping those. I don't mind spending 1 gem on tables, if they're really nice, but 2 gems a piece is a bit much. I love the fireplace and the large scene with the people. Do the tables and floor tiles look a bit southwestern to anyone but me? Really nice that this sticks to the winter theme.

Fashion Designer
    Wasn't last week the monthly goal? Not that I mind. I want that firepit!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jmterao View Post
    Wasn't last week the monthly goal? Not that I mind. I want that firepit!
    Last week was a mini goal that had 1 stove and lasted a week.

I have only been playing for 6 months and am level 90.
    But I clearly remember Goal posts & update posts.
    The goal posts had clear pictures of each n every step. The update posts had one picture.
    Hate not knowing. What if all is an optional weekly update appliances and decorations?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wagygirl View Post
    The goal posts had clear pictures of each n every step. The update posts had one picture.
    Hate not knowing. What if all is an optional weekly update appliances and decorations?
    This will no doubt be a goal due to the two appliances

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by forensgrad23 View Post
    I'm glad I already have so much Chinese New Year decor since neither RS nor BS are acknowledging it. I like this. I do hope the tables aren't 2 gems again. I've been skipping those. I don't mind spending 1 gem on tables, if they're really nice, but 2 gems a piece is a bit much. I love the fireplace and the large scene with the people. Do the tables and floor tiles look a bit southwestern to anyone but me? Really nice that this sticks to the winter theme.
    It is very southwestern, typical of that area. More California, less Montana. I prefer the latter. Still, not bad!

I like the firepit thing so much. 😀

Farm Supplier
    Love this!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wagygirl View Post
    Goal posts have only ever had pictures of all the steps once other players take those pictures and share with the rest of us, which obviously can't happen until the goals are actually released. The day before we only ever get one preview pic, and then people start guessing--but 2 new appliances in the preview is a pretty good indicator that it will be goals.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast