Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Update: January 18, 2017

Executive Chef
    Is it me or is this update late?

Does this mean there isn't going to be a Valentines goal?

Executive Chef
    Has anyone got the update yet or do we need to wait for a new edition?

Android. Got the goal. Thread will be here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-18-Cozy-Cabin

Rhino Keeper
    Ummm I started cooking hot choclate and 10 mins later it's spoiled ? 🤔

There is something wrong with this goal, every time I make the first recipe, about 2 to 5 seconds later it spoils and this is supposed to take an hour, this has already happened 3 times, is anybody else having this problem?

Is anyone else having problems with the new cabin drink mixer? I just set the first recipe to cook (for an hour) and then went to gift my nbrs. When I came back, the food was spoiled...it had only been 2-3 minutes! I cleared them and set to cook again and the same thing happened after I visited a couple of nbrs! What gives?!

Yes there seems to be a bug with the first recipe. It clearly shows I have less than an hour, but after a few minutes, it immediately says spoiled. I've cooked two batches. Wasted my coins.

Storm 8 you need to fix your Update, the new drinker machine can not be set with food, the food spoils after 4 minutes...you can not even start the goal, but this doesn't surprise me, you need to get someone that can write code!!! YOU NEED TO REFUND THE COINS THAT WE WASTED ON A GOAL THAT DOESNT WORK!!!

New Resident
    Same is happening to me. (

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast