Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Update: January 18, 2017

Fashion Designer

Restaurant Story Update: January 18, 2017

Restaurant Story
    Release Date: 01/18/17

Book a nice weekend trip away to clear your head! Stay in a cozy cabin for the weekend and melt your worries away. Warm up by the Indoor Fire Pit in Restaurant Story!

Get a head start on some relaxation time:
    • Cabin Couch decoration
    • Cozy Cabin Comfort decoration
    • Cabin Table

Fashion Designer
    Hoping this goal is a long one!
    I dislike the short goals!!
    Otherwise I do like this one overall.
    It's cozy and comfortable on cold days.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, I absolutely love this! Great job, S8

Executive Chef
    not a huge fan of cabin style. my favorite part is the big standalone fireplace, which i think is super nice, and i like the floors well enough. tables are okay, but will probably be gems, and they're not worth that to me.

why not a nice bowl for the soup, s8?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    tables are okay, but will probably be gems, and they're not worth that to me.

why not a nice bowl for the soup, s8?
    Shoot. I forgot that they have been making ALL of the goal tables for gems lately. 😒 please stop doing that, s8. And agreed about the way food is displayed.

Still love this goal but yeah, would love it more if all the decor was for coins. Fingers crossed.

Executive Chef
    I think this is cute. I don't like the big pot on the counter. It needs to be in a bowl looks better that way.

Looks fine. Not particularly fond of it, but happy for the normal length goals.

Cabin themes don't appeal to me. But that indoor fire pit does.

Fashion Designer
    Love this! I really, really - SO MUCH! - like that fire pit thing, whatever it's called.

Counters are an issue because food can't moved from one decorative counter to another and I just don't have the space to make a bazillion rooms for all these decorations (much less keep straight what is on the counters). If I had to buy the counters, I couldn't use them right now, so it seems like a giant waste.

I love the all-clad/tramontina-look of those pots and pans (A LOT, those things are well done!!), but NOT on the counters. Food on counters should be in some sort of serving dish, not on trays or in pans.

Rhino Keeper
    D'aww! I love how everyone is huddled around the fire! <3 (despite living in a country where it's summer all year round lol) Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and looks so cozy! They should have used the marshmallow snowmen on sticks from the previous goal and toast it on the fire. That would have rounded it up nicely. heh

Anyway, it'll be a nice complement to my Family Roast dinner table. I would say it's perfect for the upcoming Chinese new year festival..where parents will sit and chat at the table and the young 'uns will have fun on their own. (age is just a number, i'm joining the kids' table!)

So yeah, since I can't hold out much hope for any new chinese new year themed decor, this will have to do.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast