Thread: Android speed up cooking time

Android speed up cooking time

What's the point of speeding up cooking time by watching videos?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by baracudabistro View Post
    What's the point of speeding up cooking time by watching videos?

Isn't the point so your food can finish cooking faster? I'd rather watch videos to speed up cooking instead of spending gems to do it.

how do you get thenough videos to appear??? mine says updated but I don't have that option and friends do. I've tried Uninstalling and reinstalling, any ideas

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by angel1685485 View Post
    how do you get thenough videos to appear??? mine says updated but I don't have that option and friends do. I've tried Uninstalling and reinstalling, any ideas
    From what I've been told, it's given out randomly to players. So, some may get it and others won't.😕

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by angel1685485 View Post
    Anikamarie23 is correct. This promotional feature comes and goes to random players. Hope you get yours soon.
    Welcome to the forum, angel1685485.

Rhino Keeper
    The only use for speeded cooking I've found is you can start a 2 hour recipe & instantly have it serveable and move on to a different recipe to match the other ovens.

Otherwise it's useless having just a few ovens end sooner.

Executive Chef
    I only get it once and it'll give random hours like "Thanks another video will be available in 6 hours" then "Thanks another video will be available in 24 hours"