Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update: 18 January 2017

Farm Supplier
    I really like this but since I usually get so many of the same item each time I try the crates, I'll wait until this crate is discounted. I wouldn't mind spending the gems if I got more variety, instead of so many of the same item. Really like the looks though.

Not very pretty or "Art Deco"

It really is time for Valentines stuff. I would like to see stuff from 2011/2012 those boxes were adorable. 💞

Rhino Keeper
    I'm good lol.

I don't like the "crate" idea! Wished they would just have the items available to purchase. 😑😟😕
    Hello! I am accepting new neighbors on Bakery Story. On Fashion Story & Restaurant Story , I only play seasonally. Thanks!
    My ID is BlueBear06

Rhino Keeper
    Now this is more like it.

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed
    - only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by applesauce510 View Post
    It really is time for Valentines stuff. I would like to see stuff from 2011/2012 those boxes were adorable. ��

Actually, I don't understand why people are already saying "Happy Valentines Day" in January Must be an American thing, because here in London, It's celebrated in February.

Chinese New Year hasn't yet arrived {January 28th}

S8 should get into the habit of releasing event-themed collections at least a month in advance.

- only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." - Nikola Tesla

Executive Chef
    I have no idea whether that was an argument that it's too early for valentine's day stuff or not.

Rhino Keeper
    New version??

Rhino Keeper
    I have no idea whether that was an argument that it's too early for valentine's day stuff or not.
    There's no argument. It's not even directed at Applesauce510. I'm simply stating a fact that it's not Valentines Day, because my neighbors seem to think it already is. It hasn't even been Chinese New Year.

But, I do agree with the post I quoted that event themes should be released at least a month in advance. Case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by dianeupside View Post
    New version??
    I wondered that as well. The crate shows up in Donuts & Dragons but there was no popup when I opened my game.
    Last edited by DragonWished; 01-18-17 at 01:40 PM. Reason: typos

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast