Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update: 18 January 2017

Fashion Designer
    Funny how restaurant still gets LTOs and we don't. Hm.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    I wondered that as well. The crate shows up in Donuts & Dragons but there was no popup when I opened my game.
    I see the crate now... didn't get a popup either. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Scawr View Post
    Actually, I don't understand why people are already saying "Happy Valentines Day" in January Must be an American thing, because here in London, It's celebrated in February.

Chinese New Year hasn't yet arrived {January 28th}

S8 should get into the habit of releasing event-themed collections at least a month in advance.
    I so agree with this! I love the decor for Valentine's and love decorating for that too but I've been crossing my everything for any..ANY CNY themed decor! It's just next week! It doesn't even have to be a goal. Can't they just release it in one of the weekly updates or something. T_T

Fashion Designer
    I decorated part of my bakery for Chinese New Year yesterday. A few of my neighbours have already decorated for Valentine's Day. None of them have done CNY yet though.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    I decorated part of my bakery for Chinese New Year yesterday. A few of my neighbours have already decorated for Valentine's Day. None of them have done CNY yet though.
    I don't think we have a lot for Chinese New Year unless one started playing in 2011/12.

A bit disappointed about not having LTOs... I did very much look forward to them last year.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    I don't think we have a lot for Chinese New Year unless one started playing in 2011/12.

A bit disappointed about not having LTOs... I did very much look forward to them last year.
    I started playing after 2011/12 and still have enough for Chinese New Year. There have been at least two updates with them and one sale that had some older stuff.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone try the crate and can post some screenshots to admire?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    I started playing after 2011/12 and still have enough for Chinese New Year. There have been at least two updates with them and one sale that had some older stuff.
    I started playing in October 2013 and have seen an update last year (with 2-3 decorations), a 2015 goal (mid-autumn festival; the items go ok with the Chinese New Year theme) and the older stuff in last year's Valentine's day sale. Have there been others?

The other relevant one I recall is the one with dim-sum cart - but frankly that isn't very Chinese New Year.

Host(ess)
    How come the new version, Bakery Story Valentine's, is not on Google Play?

Rhino Keeper
    So, I just got pop ups in both RS and Fashion to install BS Valentine's edition. Problem is when I click install it's not in the Play Store (android). I've tried on both phone and tablet. Anyone seen this? Curious as to why they're prompting us to install something that's not there.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast