Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: A Knightly Order - Leaderboard Event!

Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    ★ the event has always been a big disadvantage for those from Oceania n Asian countries.

It's simply wee hours in the early morning to be able to stay awake and boost n watch for the scores.

It's pitched as a 7-day LB event, but nothing else mattered except the 2x booster at the eleventh hour and minutes.

But good for those from European n American side cos it's still evening/ day time respectively.
    You could argue the opposite. If it's during the day, people have commitments and can't sit there and watch a phone for an hour or so. If it's at night, yes you do have to set alarms and disrupt sleep, but at least the rest of your city is asleep and not demanding attention from you.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Quote Originally Posted by ZaneGodfrey View Post
    They didn't change anything, I can assure you. Even in the first LB Event, some people asked why they weren't getting bonuses when hatching eggs from storage. They were informed it was because you don't get bonuses from unbreedables. You can even go back and check the first LB thread. Complete with screenshots that clearly show that you get no points.
    Strange. I don't think I would have had the advantages that I had to succeed in nabbing my first few trophies. I remember seeing the separate pop-ups for hatch and bonus points. Those first LBs were all out points wars, before I figured out easier strategies to score the trophies. Most exciting wins, but I had to work hard to plan everything. Either way, being able to control the hatching timings across all your eggs was a big boost in advantage, which I guess I still have if I ever need to rely on well timed boosts again.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213