Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: A Knightly Order - Leaderboard Event!

New Resident
    Can someone please explain, how can a person jump from below 3k points to over 23k points within just 4 hours? Especially with just 2 nests? This is not fair to others in ours group, unless the 1st place person spent REAL thousands of gold at this 2 boosted hours. Can storm8 staff look into this? Thanks. I will attach 3 photos to prove.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	137.8 KB 
ID:	35586   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	58 
Size:	151.9 KB 
ID:	35587   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	54 
Size:	247.7 KB 
ID:	35588  

Farm Supplier
    If you got extra 50 quid to throw into the game pretty much everything is possible really. It gives you 1400 shiny gold bars, so two nest, two dens, free boosted breeding and double points boost and some saved apples -lets say 500k... and If you get lucky to hatch some Ultras one after another.
    In my group out of nowhere a lady went from the bottom to the top. She is first with about 12k and the second is about 3 to 4k pts.
    If there is people keen enough on the game they could spend more money just for fun and to get what they want. Champs are very tempting so this event is that way I guess.
    Good Luck
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50 quit.PNG 
Views:	47 
Size:	397.8 KB 
ID:	35589
    Last edited by olgatt; 01-21-17 at 08:19 AM.
    ReVox Philosophy of Excellence

Quote Originally Posted by piggene View Post
    You're right, there is a code that works to group players together that should have relatively similar chances of earning leaderboard points. I'm not sure exactly what criteria are used to make these groups. I imagine player level, number of nests/breeding roosts/evo temples, wins in previous leaderboard events, etc.

I was actually mistaken in my first comment - my high points #1 on my board is on my daughter account.....I won the last leaderboard (1st or 2nd place), which may explain my place in that group.
    I wish they would take time zones into consideration, at least some of the time. It makes it harder for both leaderboard events (bingo as well) when you get to start late and don't get the last 4hours as well unless u can stay awake until 4am. Kooky, do u know if this will ever happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post
    Every time I spin the wheel my game drops and I lose the chance to get points. This game has gotten so frustrating.
    Very sick too about the amount of times it drops out at least 10 times a day especially when visiting

Executive Chef
    Looks like the big spenders on my Leaderboard are going to drag me along and I just may get the Harmony Knight Dragon. Been collecting several 200+ points spins over the past couple of days.

Fashion Designer
    Just got Anubis (40hr) with Diamond (4) and Aries (4). Was actually shooting for Astromancer, but hey! This is great and will help. There goes all my food!
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Fashion Designer
    Well, this is the first time I haven't been in the top 3 of the leaderboard, (first time being in a spendy group) and also the first time where I might make it to the final milestone dragon! Shame I can't get both, but those extra points for not getting the pretty prize will really help getting the milestone prize. Seems an odd setup, but 1 champion is certainly better than none lol.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm in a strange position on this one..I'm coming in pretty clueless. I play farm story 2 so, I know what a leaderboard event is and roughly how it works. So far I'm winning with a whopping 450 points. How long has this one been going on? How do they match us up? I'm competing with islands that are in there 20s, mine is 104 but dead for a few years. It's all just strange as I'm just trying to figure out how to play again,what is new, and hoping to breed dragons that I don't already have (not working yet even with loads of new ones). Would it be safe to say that my whole groups is all just logging in? Maybe they put me in with the "not interested " group? Is there a not interested button I could click and opt out on this event?
    Lets be neighbors! 
    ID: darkmornings
    Farm and Island: Aerie

Rhino Keeper
    There is no "not interested" button so just ignore the event if you aren't interested
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Fashion Designer
    Harmony Knight sat on my nest. Woo!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast