Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: A Knightly Order - Leaderboard Event!

Fashion Designer
    It finished at 6pm, not 6:30pm today. Whatever time that is where you are, I'm in the UK and it's currently 6:36pm.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Executive Chef
    ★ hungryres, I think so too that event kind of ended earlier, my breeding n farming timings are reflecting correctly though ★

And the LB ranking is not in real time. At last screen capture , two players, erm opponents used 2x boosters to speed up to rake up as first n second. They had been always at 2nd n 3rd since event started.

I think it's been a disappointment event, for me ★

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    Sorry, can anyone confirm if i am imagining things?
    I should have alarm set 30 mins earlier than the event ends, but when i login , game spent time syncing and it showed it ended
    What time was your alarm set for? It ended at 1:00 pm EST for me.

Fashion Designer
    Shouldn't the event end at 1:30 est? (I just checked time converter online)
    i set alarm at 1:00est as i set it according to the countdown clock at LB icon i got hours ago, in my mind i would have 30 minutes to spare.

Is the countdown clock correct? Because I am always confused by different time system (summer/ winter time). For me , player on the otherside of earth, it is what I relied on planning things to collect at the last day of events

Executive Chef
    I got the last milestone like 4 days ago. I wasn't even trying after that. The leaders in my group were well into the 20k range at that point. There was no way anyone was catching them. I don't think I'd ever been in a group that crazy at the top. The leader would be like 3000 points ahead of the second place person and STILL put on a booster. SMH

Rhino Keeper
    The leaderboard ends 30 min before the normal (USA Pacific time zone) time when new activities start on Tuesdays or Fridays.

Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    Shouldn't the event end at 1:30 est? (I just checked time converter online)
    i set alarm at 1:00est as i set it according to the countdown clock at LB icon i got hours ago, in my mind i would have 30 minutes to spare.

Is the countdown clock correct? Because I am always confused by different time system (summer/ winter time). For me , player on the otherside of earth, it is what I relied on planning things to collect at the last day of events
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Rhino Keeper
    Finished 2nd with 5000 points, got the Gentle Knight dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Pretty easy LB, I got first place. This is my 12th trophy, all Gold except for a Silver Mama trophy (Lost by 136 pts).
    All I spent was 30 gold on my initial boost.

1- 8270
    2- 2160
    3- 1877
    4- 1704
    5- 1118
    6- 853
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    Finished 2nd with 5000 points, got the Gentle Knight dragon
    Congratulations! I finished 1st with 10,055 points. It was the first time I got such a great group. I did not have to use any boosts at all. I only saw one player using a gold boost before the end, and he/she finished 2nd with 6,500 points. It was the first time I did not have to work hard for the main prize and I am very happy because I really wanted to get Gentle Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by rasike View Post
    Congratulations! I finished 1st with 10,055 points. It was the first time I got such a great group. I did not have to use any boosts at all. I only saw one player using a gold boost before the end, and he/she finished 2nd with 6,500 points. It was the first time I did not have to work hard for the main prize and I am very happy because I really wanted to get Gentle Knight.
    Congrats! I must have got an amazing group then, because I came first with only 5,845 points. I was above 2nd place by 600 points. I didn't buy any boosts and only sped up a few breeds/eggs with a small amount of gold. 20,000+ points is crazy!! I've never won an event before, guess I just happened to get lucky this time. I'm sure next time my grouping won't be as good!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast