Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: A Knightly Order - Leaderboard Event!

Am I seeing this correctly that we do NOT get the smaller point-earning statue as one of the first prizes this time?
    Can someone confirm? Or am I just not seeing it bc of all the junk (obsolete items) in my storage?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I just want to point something out; most people have things planned ahead and/or use a boost out of the gate just because they have so many things ready at one time. I had stored up over a million apples in anticipation of feeding some of my Ultras when the event started. I also had an Ultra egg ready on my Arctic Isles. I don't plan on using any boosts in the next 10 days or to buy the special statues so even though I'm over 2k right now, I highly doubt I'll even come close at the end. I have found that there's no guarantee of your placing until the very end of the event. My only goal in these things is to win the final milestone

Right, I understand that. And, maybe things will shake out. I have things planned out, as well. I only have 2 nests, but each had eggs ready to hatch. Only one roost, but the breeding was complete. Arctic isles had 12 hour evolution completed, a super rare egg ready to hatch, and a breeding complete. I have plenty of apples, but don't plan to use the amount that it would take me to get anywhere near 2,000. Even with a 2x boost....that's insane. I suppose I don't plan well enough. Any way you look at it, I have no intentions of finishing in the top 50% of my leaderboard this time. I'll work towards the milestones. Meh.

I was making a comment on the grouping of individuals more than anything. Nothing against anyone who spends real money on the game or uses gold like it's sand on a beach. I was just saying that I wouldn't be giving these folks anything to compete against.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by adellis View Post
    Am I seeing this correctly that we do NOT get the smaller point-earning statue as one of the first prizes this time?
    Can someone confirm? Or am I just not seeing it bc of all the junk (obsolete items) in my storage?
    We never get point earning decoration for leaderboard, only world events.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    That's usually me as well. Boost early and have everything ready, then sit back and relax. I like the final prize but after winning the last LB I have a really bad feeling about my grouping. We will see how this plays out.
    Havent see right a way that are champs in the game,but Im in the group where first place player allready have 6300 points and boostin,second 2200 boostin.I was never in this kind of group so I dont have a chance even if I want to win this prizes.

Rhino Keeper
    Well there's not a chance I'm gonna get the 1st prize dragon. Hopefully make it to the last milestone prize but I'm not busting my butt for it by any means. Good luck guys and gals.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-17-17 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Good, I can skip this as I have all the milestone dragons except the last one. My goal is 2600 points because I wouldn't mind another King Dragon. As usual they put me in a bad group with no chance of winning 1st or 2nd place. I would like the two champs at the end but I'm not trying and I gave up from the onset. Thanks Storm8. Good luck to those trying...

Fashion Designer
    I'm confused, I assumed the groups were done automatically using whatever game logic was coded in. Are you telling me that instead someone sits down with the list of players and manually allocates them a group?! Makes doing seating charts as a teacher sound like a breeze!
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by marathon2615 View Post
    Well there's not a chance I'm gonna get the 1st prize dragon. Hopefully make it to the last milestone prize but I'm not busting my butt for it by any means. Good luck guys and gals.
    I know how you feel marathon. When is enough, enough. Good luck to you!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-17-17 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Edit quote

Nightclub Owner
    Honestly, I think I had 1.3 mil at some point and then fed Ignis for the event so had around 1.1 going into this LB event. I have been hoarding apples for several weeks. The only crops I ever plant during non-event times (so whenever points don't count for crops) are Rushrooms (1 hour) and Diamondates (5 hour). IMO they have the best possible yield for the time to harvest. I constantly plant on all 7 farms.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    We never get point earning decoration for leaderboard, only world events.
    That's not correct. Right now you can buy the Winner's Banner for 325 gold and get 60 LB points every 2.5 hours and/or you can buy a Heraldy for 145 gold and receive 20 LB points every 2.5 hours.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast