Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: A Knightly Order - Leaderboard Event!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    I'm not sure about those things, when I first got to join in with these I had people 50 levels above me and multiple dens and nests when I didn't have. Although maybe that's just to inspire new players to get those things! I would be interested to know the logic behind it. I did win the first one I could do, despite having less stuff than at least some of the other people.
    What I see on my accounts;
    -We are grouped by level, only 1 break at level 100, so you're in a group with 1-100 or 101-200.
    -The moment you first log in the leaderboard makes a difference in what kind of group you get. If I start last day with my 2nd account, I'm in a very lazy group and can feed myself without any troubles to 1st or 2nd to get the grand prizedragon, but it also means I don't get the final individual prizedragon...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I just want to point something out; most people have things planned ahead and/or use a boost out of the gate just because they have so many things ready at one time. I had stored up over a million apples in anticipation of feeding some of my Ultras when the event started. I also had an Ultra egg ready on my Arctic Isles. I don't plan on using any boosts in the next 10 days or to buy the special statues so even though I'm over 2k right now, I highly doubt I'll even come close at the end. I have found that there's no guarantee of your placing until the very end of the event. My only goal in these things is to win the final milestone
    And that final milestone is AWESOME! Champion and green hybrid! WOO HOO! I am definitely trying for the final milestone, too!

And congrats on saving a million apples! Lol! Am at 308K, myself. I tend to stock up during Leaderboard evens, and hope to feed Glasswing a bit closer to a 15 and finish with 500K. Well... we will see how it goes. Lol!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    That's not correct. Right now you can buy the Winner's Banner for 325 gold and get 60 LB points every 2.5 hours and/or you can buy a Heraldy for 145 gold and receive 20 LB points every 2.5 hours.
    I meant they are never given for free.

Fashion Designer
    I think you are grouped by how much time you spend on DS and how much overall gold you spend.

I almost always finish in 4-6th place.

Mine tends to be a pretty fair grouping (fair defined as being with others who play similarly to my gold and spending habits - NOT based on whether I finish in 1st or 2nd place).

I would like to note that by gold spending, I mean overall - not just on Leaderboard events. Some people spend a little here and there, others focus more on one event, like the Leaderboard.

Rhino Keeper
    Just started up DS today and what do I see?

Removed your photo due to privacy reasons. You can add back your photo after cropping out players' names. Rynetory2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-17-17 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Removed photo due to privacy reasons

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post
    Just started up DS today and what do I see?
    Same thing happened to my group as well. The person in the 1st place has got almost 7000 pts and the 2nd place has only 496 pts... And I am sitting at 186... lol
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-17-17 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Edit quote

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    What I see on my accounts;
    -We are grouped by level, only 1 break at level 100, so you're in a group with 1-100 or 101-200.
    That can't be a general rule. I'm 95, and the top player in my current group is 108...

Fashion Designer
    I'm maxed out on habitats so no reason to even bother participating...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy4diamond View Post
    Same thing happened to my group as well. The person in the 1st place has got almost 7000 pts and the 2nd place has only 496 pts... And I am sitting at 186... lol
    These people are crazy. lol

But hey, their spending makes the game free for me, so who am I to complain?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post
    These people are crazy. lol

But hey, their spending makes the game free for me, so who am I to complain?
    Right ! LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast