Thread: Accidentally clicked "Buy slot for 49💎"

Accidentally clicked "Buy slot for 49💎"

I've worked hard for my gems and had been saving them for something special.

Just now when I was ordering in my catalog I accidentally bought an extra spot for 49 gems! There was no Are-You-Sure-You-Want-To-Buy-This confirmation screen.

Im really sad now. I only have 19 gems left. Can this refunded? I didn't use the spot yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MsCueTease View Post

Just now when I was ordering in my catalog I accidentally bought an extra spot for 49 gems! There was no Are-You-Sure-You-Want-To-Buy-This confirmation screen.

Im really sad now. I only have 19 gems left. Can this refunded? I didn't use the spot yet.
    Don't feel bad. Most of us have done this once, twice, multiple times. I know I have.

Regina below answered your question.
    Last edited by IsisGarden; 01-17-17 at 10:14 AM.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Quote Originally Posted by MsCueTease View Post

Sorry to hear that! We can assist with this matter. Please submit a ticket by filling out this form and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!