Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boost not working

Farm Supplier

Boost not working

I bought the boost and was making the bananas and none of them finished overnight. So I wasted the boost and none of my stuff finished. I opened it today and all five were still in the que position. Why is this happening? So now I have all those in que and lost out on points and boost.

Grand Emperor
    Can you restart your game and check your boost again? If it's not working, please take screenshots of crafts in chocolatier. What game version are you using?

Grand Emperor
    I've a question for you. Is your device's time setting set to automatic? If it's not, can you set it to automatic before you try using a boost? Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    the chocolatier boosts do not work i wasted mine

yea i wanted to warn everyone before they did it too. i was not happy about that
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-27-17 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Same happened to me with the flag boosts. Tried it 2 xs already. 1. Kitchen and 2. Chocolatier

Host(ess)
    Did anyone succesfully used chocolatier boost in the past hour or two? I have only one bronze bell, wouldnt like to waste it..
    I am already low on everything from the last event and bulking gems for maple tree is not going very good as well

Edit: I was impatient and used the boost - it is only working for standard items, event items do not finish quicker. i reported it, hope it is a bug...
    Last edited by ij286; 01-27-17 at 03:11 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    The chocolatier boost is not working
    In the market there is this boost..
    It say that if I buy this for a bronze bell the time will be twice so fast.
    Well...the flag is on..but the time is not 2 as fast as they say..

I WANT MY BRONZE BELL BACK... NOW I USED IT FOR SOMETHING THAT IST WORKING!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I used a chocolate boost. It's not working for the quest items but it did help with the chocolate bars and milk chocolate. I'm not thrilled but, greatful for at least a little speed.. when I've finished this section I'll make the speedy items for my shop and maybe I'll be able to make some gold too. I am still under the illusion that I'm on track and have plenty of time to finish the quest. I've purchased 2 gold bushes and the 6 regular ones and so far have had no problems with not having enough of either type of berry. Have we figured out which habitat the berry bear goes in yet?
    Lets be neighbors! 
    ID: darkmornings
    Farm and Island: Aerie

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ij286 View Post
    Did anyone succesfully used chocolatier boost in the past hour or two? I have only one bronze bell, wouldnt like to waste it..
    I am already low on everything from the last event and bulking gems for maple tree is not going very good as well

Edit: I was impatient and used the boost - it is only working for standard items, event items do not finish quicker. i reported it, hope it is a bug...
    my neighbor is upset about this same thing. she purchased the flag and it did not cut the making time down. do we have. any update on this?

Grand Emperor
    Can you guys help to post screenshots of the timer on your machine when the boost is placed? This will be most helpful for investigation. Thanks.

Moved posts from various threads.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast