Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Unlocking remaing goals

Rhino Keeper

Older goal ovens

please please please have a second chance goal once a month that would be awesome for those who never had a chance to do the goals

Quote Originally Posted by kgp70282 View Post
    please please please have a second chance goal once a month that would be awesome for those who never had a chance to do the goals
    I agree! I missed out on too much! I would really like that.

New Resident

Goals

I wish they would put a place up so we can get the goals that we have missed. I have noticed on some of the other games they have a place to click on and do the old goals.

Quote Originally Posted by RileyRWB3 View Post
    I wish they would put a place up so we can get the goals that we have missed. I have noticed on some of the other games they have a place to click on and do the old goals.
    Actually it’s not the entire goal they let u buy, it’s an option to buy the final prize with gems usually way more gems than the final prize is actually worth
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Farm Supplier
    I would love the option to finish old goals to get the appliances i missed when I thought I could quit Bakery Story

New Resident

Bring back old goals

Could you please back some old goals for players to have opportunity to earn them? The Jazz, Musical Drink, Tea Time, and Pirate oven goals. Thanks!!

If I did not submit this correctly, please feel free to make changes. First time submitting a suggestion. Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ks49 View Post
    Why do I not get any baking goals. The only goals I get are to install new games. I don't want to continually install new games
    I would love to just buyout these goals to stop seeing them.
    It's annoying that you complete it and then it scales to a higher level.

Quote Originally Posted by mixxed View Post
    I would love the option to finish old goals to get the appliances i missed when I thought I could quit Bakery Story
    Same boat. I keep hoping the ones I missed will recycle.

Rhino Keeper
    Yess.. please.. give us the opportunity to get old stoves, it's just showing up without anyone able to unlock it and it;s frustrating...

Rhino Keeper

Cool Old Goals

Hello All,

I know this has probably been driven into the ground already, but I was thinking...

There have been a lot of goals that people have missed for one reason or another. Maybe they are new to the game, or maybe they weren?t playing at the time, for whatever reason.

I think it would be nice if we had the option to unlock old goals and play them.

We could pay coins or gems to unlock them, or a combination of both. It might even be better if we had the option to play a current goal, or to unlock an old one instead.

Over the last several years, they have been giving us the option to win old decor thru mini goals, and while I like this idea, there is still so much that I?d love to to play for.

Maybe this could be another selling point for the game. Just a thought.

Agreed!!

Quote Originally Posted by LightAndLove83 View Post
    Hello All,

I know this has probably been driven into the ground already, but I was thinking...

There have been a lot of goals that people have missed for one reason or another. Maybe they are new to the game, or maybe they weren?t playing at the time, for whatever reason.

I think it would be nice if we had the option to unlock old goals and play them.

We could pay coins or gems to unlock them, or a combination of both. It might even be better if we had the option to play a current goal, or to unlock an old one instead.

Over the last several years, they have been giving us the option to win old decor thru mini goals, and while I like this idea, there is still so much that I?d love to to play for.

Maybe this could be another selling point for the game. Just a thought.
    I also agree old goals should have a way to unlock them.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast