Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Unlocking remaing goals

I would also like the option to purchase locked items such as ovens, stoves and mixers. I have been playing for 5 years now and there are numerous appliances I would love to have but they are locked. Instead of goals, maybe bring back the oldies for awhile...I know I would be a happy camper!!!

Yes!!!!! Please Please!!!! I would be like a kid on Christmas morning! I've got a lot of parts for the old appliances in my gifts box but I can't use them😔 Give us a treat and unlock💓💓

Amen!!!! Bring back the goodies!!! Yes! Unlocking would be like Christmas time again😋😊

New Resident
    Dear Storm8,
    I also want to unlock the Deep Sea Oven recipes. It's ashamed that we can only have the Cream Puffer Fish and not the other two. Please unlock/re-release the recipes and goals, so the other players that joined recently or just acquire their old account can cook the rest of the recipes

I would also love to see the locked ovens available for purchase! I have been waiting for this to happen for a while now. Why are they even there for us to look at but not buy? Please give us a chance to purchase and build them.

Executive Chef
    The best thing ever would be to unlock the items or release the goals. Even if it's for a small amount of gems, it would bring in money for you and give the majority of players a chance to collect the older stuff. It's really a win-win for everyone.

Locked appliances

PLEASE Bring back locked appliances. I think it would be nice to scroll through the appliances and see them all for purchase, instead of seeing a bunch of great appliances locked. I would rather work to unlock the old appliances than participate in some of these new goals. I love this game but I am getting a bit bored.

Quote Originally Posted by krisrenee72 View Post
    PLEASE Bring back locked appliances. I think it would be nice to scroll through the appliances and see them all for purchase, instead of seeing a bunch of great appliances locked. I would rather work to unlock the old appliances than participate in some of these new goals. I love this game but I am getting a bit bored.
    I would love to see this happen too��

Yes! Yes! Yes!!!! This would be a great idea and so much fun!

Me, my sister and my daughter have been talking about this for awhile now, and we all agree that it is hard to look at these adorable ovens and stoves and not be able to have at least one of each. Please...yes!! Bring them back...thank you
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-10-17 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Grand Emperor
    Merged your thread to the existing thread. Please use this thread which you have previously posted in. Thanks.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast